My phone comes in tomorrow, but I may be going out of town and would prefer to have it before then. Is it possible to go and pick it up at the fedex center the delivery would be made from? I looked on the web and it seems that people have called and had it held there to pick it up before it goes out for delivery, but when I called they said I couldn't and I had to wait for delivery. I was wondering if this was part of the VZW delivery instructions or if it was just fedex policy? I may wait and call a little later when I know the phone has made it to the distribution center near me.
    12-04-08 12:20 PM
    My phone comes in tomorrow, but I may be going out of town and would prefer to have it before then. Is it possible to go and pick it up at the fedex center the delivery would be made from? I looked on the web and it seems that people have called and had it held there to pick it up before it goes out for delivery, but when I called they said I couldn't and I had to wait for delivery. I was wondering if this was part of the VZW delivery instructions or if it was just fedex policy? I may wait and call a little later when I know the phone has made it to the distribution center near me.

I have had my packages held for me before at the final fedex center that delivers to my home. My Sammy i760 was being replaced. They would not hold it at the main distribution center here in Phoenix only the last stop distribution in Scottsdale. So I hope this helps you.
    12-04-08 12:43 PM
    Alright, when I called they mentioned it was still in transit, so maybe that's why. I'll wait until it arrives and I'll call back, but it's going straight to where it would be delivered from.
    12-04-08 12:52 PM
    Verizon does not allow pick up at the hub until 1 attempt has been made apparently. Guess I'll be waiting until tomorrow. Oh well.
    12-04-08 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD