My OTA download seemed to have frozen as well, no progress for a long time and the data arrows were not flashing anymore. I didn't want to battery pull and lose everything, but I did pause the download, turned off the wireless radio, then turned it back on and resumed the download and it picked up again right away. I only left the radio off for about 30 seconds. It worked for me and my friend as well...total OTA download process took over 2 hours but was successful! Good luck everyone, hope this helps you too!!!
    Last edited by steveo1909; 05-31-09 at 11:39 PM.
    05-31-09 11:23 PM
    I ended up pausing the DL and then doing a battery pull. On the restart there was a "download" icon made in the first slot of the first row, and was able to start it up again from where I left off.
    05-31-09 11:25 PM
    My OTA download seemed to have frozen as well, no progress for a long time and the data arrows were not flashing anymore. I didn't want to battery pull and lose everything, but I did pause the download, turned off the wireless radio, then turned it back on and resumed the download and it picked up again right away. I only left the radio off for about 30 seconds. It worked for me and my friend as well...total OTA download process took over 2 hours but was successful! Good luck everyone, hope this helps you too!!!
    Thanks for this - I tried it and the update finally moved from 89% to 94% after sitting at 89% for about 2 hours!
    05-31-09 11:52 PM
    This worked wonders! This should be stickied for atleast the next couple hours so people with the slow downloads have an option
    05-31-09 11:59 PM
    sorry for the dumb question, but how do you turn the radio off?
    06-01-09 12:03 AM
    Turn it off by going to the Manage connections app, it's an icon maybe in the main screen or in a folder. You will see it and self explanatory from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 12:40 AM
    Mine froze at 68%. I simply paused the download and powered the phone down via the end call button. Turned it back on and it resumed nicely.
    06-01-09 12:43 AM
    Turn it off by going to the Manage connections app, it's an icon maybe in the main screen or in a folder. You will see it and self explanatory from there.

It looks like a Y shaped antenna, If you haven't moved it anywhere else like most people do it will be on your main screen.
    06-01-09 12:44 AM
    For me, it stopped at 4mb left after 12+ hours downloading. I did a quickpull, it said to download the upgrade again, it started from the top and was done in 12 minutes.
    06-01-09 09:18 AM
    Mine won't do a thing. It just stalls at "Requesting Available Upgrades".

Anyone familiar with this problem?

Currently running .99

06-01-09 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD