Hey everyone,

The past few phone have multiple alarms for everything * like wake u up at diff times *depending on the day* and remind you to leave as well.

Can I do this on the storm? Or is there a way to make that happen?
    02-24-09 02:22 AM
    There is only 1 alarm in the clock app .. But I use the calendar as an alarm. Only problem with that is that the tone doesn't repeat (for me anyways). There are a couple multi alarm apps out there though .. Check the crackberry store

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 02:28 AM
    Yeah it seems strange to me that they don't have standard multiple alarms. I know I need at least three just to wake up most days. And using my calender seems strange because I use that for other events during the day (I need my wake up alarms loud!). I know my crappy little free tmobile phone had 4 alarms.

02-24-09 03:03 AM
    There is only 1 alarm in the clock app .. But I use the calendar as an alarm. Only problem with that is that the tone doesn't repeat (for me anyways). There are a couple multi alarm apps out there though .. Check the crackberry store

Problem with the 3rd party alarm apps in my experience is that when you have your device password locked, you have to unlock the device to 'dismiss' or 'snooze' said alarm.
    Can be a chore especially at 6 am and your keyboard keeps going from portrait to landscape then your better half boots you in the back for waking them up........Blah Blah....
    02-24-09 07:09 AM
    I would really like an alarm app that can be set for multiple times and has a feature to play any random music/ringtones within your phones memory and the memory cards memory and does not stop playing the tone untill you press snooze or dismiss.
    02-24-09 07:33 AM
    oh boy, I'm gonna need an alarm then. I currently use 1 alarm with one 15 minute snooze with a certain ringer. Then another alarm 15 minutes following the snooze with a different ringer - M-F. and a then for Sa and sun, another alarm at a different time with their own ringer.
    So what alarm apps have ppl tested and are CB approved?
    02-24-09 08:15 AM
    I noticed the one alarm too. That does suck.

I need one alarm to wake up.

The next alarm is to get my a~~ up!
    02-24-09 12:24 PM
    I noticed the one alarm too. That does suck.

I need one alarm to wake up.

The next alarm is to get my a~~ up!
    You can use the ALARM in calendar (its not a meeting or appointment). Just select BB Menu (while in calendar) and then select "new alarm". It can be re-occurring as well. It will show up in calendar and as well on the clock face.

This is IN ADDITION to regular alarm and can be named.
    02-24-09 12:35 PM
    You can use the ALARM in calendar (its not a meeting or appointment). Just select BB Menu (while in calendar) and then select "new alarm". It can be re-occurring as well. It will show up in calendar and as well on the clock face.

This is IN ADDITION to regular alarm and can be named.
    Awesome! I'm a new to BB and a lot of the functionality of the Storm. But I'm really beginning to enjoy my Storm and realizing all the functionality it has. Thanks for the "how to".

Nero
    02-24-09 12:41 PM
    Awesome! I'm a new to BB and a lot of the functionality of the Storm. But I'm really beginning to enjoy my Storm and realizing all the functionality it has. Thanks for the "how to".

Nero
    I am not new to the BB and I just stumbled upon this....amazing you still can always find things!!!!
    02-24-09 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD