how can i download apps to my sd card?
    03-31-09 11:42 PM
    You can't. Media cards are good for storing just that...MEDIA. Pics, ring tones, videos, music, voice notes...
    Last edited by mwdb4au; 03-31-09 at 11:50 PM.
    03-31-09 11:48 PM
    Media card, isnt a sd card just a small memory chip, and how it is accessed depends on the software? It dosent seem very hard to make the software use the sd card as if it were on-board memory or at least a part of it. With the app store going live I think they will have to come up with something. If all apps are stored on the 1Gig on-board I think people will fill that up rather fast and have to dump apps to add more.
    03-31-09 11:52 PM
    Lol, you can't even install apps on the internal 1GB of memory, you're limited to the 50MB or so of free app memory. The 1GB onboard and 8GB card are just for media and docs unfortunately.

I know, it sucks. Complain here... [email protected]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 11:55 PM
    Lol, you can't even install apps on the internal 1GB of memory, you're limited to the 50MB or so of free app memory. The 1GB onboard and 8GB card are just for media and docs unfortunately.

I know, it sucks. Complain here... [email protected]

What the heck are you talking about?

50mb App Memory only applies to RUNNING apps. AKA the RAM of your phone.
    04-01-09 12:46 AM
    What the heck are you talking about?

50mb App Memory only applies to RUNNING apps. AKA the RAM of your phone.
    Ok, whatever you say. You all are in for a rude awakening. Only media and docs can be stored on the 1GB and 8GB SD card.

04-01-09 12:49 AM
    Ok, whatever you say. You all are in for a rude awakening. Only media and docs can be stored on the 1GB and 8GB SD card.

Yeah what he said. Its already been discussed numerous times

04-01-09 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD