I just switched from the Curve to the Storm. I really liked having my email, texts, and missed call log all in the main "messages" icon but with the Storm, they are separate.

Does anyone know how to make this happen on the Storm? It's driving me crazy!
    10-15-09 10:04 AM
    You should be able to go into either the messages or SMS folder>bb button>options and there should be an option for combined or separate. Change it to separate. I think that's what you want.
    10-15-09 10:07 AM
    Thx. There is no "separate" or "together" option on the Storm. I called Blackberry support and they said they can't find a way to get them all to the same folder but that maybe you guys here could! I'll keep trying...
    10-15-09 10:27 AM
    Amavit is correct.. Just go to options..general..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 10:33 AM
    Right, it's under SMS>options>general options>SMS and Email inboxes>combined/separated. That's what you want.
    10-15-09 10:35 AM
    OK I got it. I was trying to change it through Options - and there's no sms/email option there. I had to actually enter the application and change the setting from there.

Woo HOO! You made my day!
    10-15-09 01:03 PM
    I have the official 5.0 OS from Verizon. I dont see where you can put all messages in one folder....help...
    10-27-09 11:25 AM
    I have the official 5.0 OS from Verizon. I dont see where you can put all messages in one folder....help...
    open message folder> press BB key> click options> click Main message list settings> click bottom check box that says SMS and MMS
    10-27-09 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD