My first post EVER on any forum! No laughing! Just bought a 9530 couple days ago and just last night updated to .103. Update went flawlessly, phone was back to the way I had it with .75 that it came with.....except for it was not active...no phone, no internet. Did not want to drive and have a IT guy reactivate it for me so I started messing around.....sorry if this fix that worked for me is on here and I missed it but here it is.

#1 - Connect your bricked phone to DM and make sure you are connected to the internet.
    #2 - Dial any phone number!

With mine after I dialed the number and it realized I had no service it shut itself down and rebooted. When it fished the boot, I was back up and running 100%. That's it! and by the way going from .75 to .103 is amazing...huge improvments. I have a brand new phone. Hope this helps someone.
    02-21-09 07:56 AM
    actually you dont need to connect to the internet. Just dial a phone number and it will ask you if you want to turn on radio, press yes, then it resends books by itself, browser and everything shows back up and your phone is back to being functional after an OS update.
    02-21-09 08:33 AM
    Thanks for the reply but it did not do that for me. Maybe just a fluke though.
    02-21-09 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD