My boy Ecom53 here thinks everyone is going to blast me because I think the full board is wayyyyyyyyy better than suretype! I told him suretype is just like T9 for NON smartphone users.

What do you think?
    03-18-09 11:18 AM
    im with you taylor full keyboard all the way...i thought the keys would be too small at first, but it works great and just fine with one hand use
    03-18-09 01:05 PM
    I'm Back & forth on the issue.

I think Keyboard is Better just because IF I ever have to ahdn my phone to someone to type something in portrait, assuming they can adapt to Sure Press ) Sure type woudl confuse the hockey sticks out of them.

I myself prefer suretype.
    03-18-09 03:03 PM
    Suretype for one hand, portrait ... Full for two hand, landscape.

Suretype is the keyboard on the Pearl ... works well and btw - T9 is fine, having a smartphone doesn't make you BA haha
    03-18-09 03:13 PM
    i use the QWERTY on both portrait and landscape all of the way. I have never been able to get used to suretype since my previous berry was a 8830
    03-18-09 03:14 PM
    full keyboard all the way...
    03-18-09 04:10 PM
    i use both but i prefer the full qwerty.
    03-18-09 04:12 PM
    I hate suretype if I use portrait I switch it to multitap but other than that I generally use the full keyboard

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 04:33 PM
    Suretype for one hand, portrait ... Full for two hand, landscape.

Suretype is the keyboard on the Pearl ... works well and btw - T9 is fine, having a smartphone doesn't make you BA haha
    I am assuming BA means Bad @$$ and yes having a smart phone makes you a BA.

lol Thanks guys I think I proved my point to Ecom.
    03-19-09 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD