hello BB Storm folks
    I'm downloading the trials for both of these 2 pop up notifications apps and will be comparing them for myself...however, I was just curious to what others thought of these apps that have already compared them or had/have them. opinions, likes, dislikes, etc. thank you and hope to hear from you guys.

elle.
    01-11-09 06:05 AM
    Greetings and welcome to CB! This question has been asked a number of times. I prefer Peek a Who. Here is another thread that discusses this very topic.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ae...alerts-128916/
    01-11-09 06:12 AM
    oh thanks, i seen that one when i searched the forum, but I saw it was comparing Aerize and BB Alerts (which I don't believe I saw in the CrackBerry app section) so I just thought I'd make a new one, but I'll do a second read through.

elle.

ps. thank you for the greeting.
    01-11-09 06:22 AM
    I found that peekawho slowed my storm to a complete crawl every time it displayed a notification. Aerize works much better fir me, although it will not open the sms folder when I get one, it goes into my emails.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 07:21 AM
    really? (about PeeKaWho), that's not good.
    well, I'm currently just testing out the Aerize, so far so good. it looks good and doesn't seem to slow anything. later today, when I test out the PeeKaWho, I'll be sure to look out for that. thanks.
    01-11-09 08:34 AM
    Agreed with zmaster. I purchased peek a who and it slowed my storm down tremendously and from what I here we aren't the only ones. I do not recommend this product to anyone with a Storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 10:31 AM
    I like the options and look of peekawho, but the icons are to small to use your finger. The buttons on Aerize Alerts are much easier to use IMO.
    01-11-09 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD