*****... you just attacked a Best Buy employee... Best Buy hires and trains their own employees. good job abusing someone that makes $9 an hour with no official training in cell phones and no commission on sales

on top of that you rant at her about themes? sometthing that Verizon has NO control over? really?

And Plazmic? really? seriously? 3rd party development softwear that has NOTHING to do with VZW or RIM? really?

Then you admit to trying every unauthorized beta OS out there and claim that makes you an expert on the next offcial release? really?

By all means, go to sprint and get a great phone on a crap company with bad service and horrible customer realtions that hemmoraged 2 million customers last year...seems like a smart move

you are either an angry, petty person with no life that enjoys being rude to people that aren't allowed to talk back, or you made this up to make yourself feel big on the forums

great job either way, moron
    /rant
    people like you make me puke. their job is to be a rep and to field any negative or positive feedback on consumer items. you and womens lib should have your internet privies taken away.

rant/
    04-01-09 03:46 PM
    /rant
    people like you make me puke. their job is to be a rep and to field any negative or positive feedback on consumer items. you and womens lib should have your internet privies taken away.

rant/
    And somehow being treated like she made the phone is OK?
    04-01-09 04:18 PM
    *****... you just attacked a Best Buy employee... Best Buy hires and trains their own employees. good job abusing someone that makes $9 an hour with no official training in cell phones and no commission on sales

on top of that you rant at her about themes? sometthing that Verizon has NO control over? really?

And Plazmic? really? seriously? 3rd party development softwear that has NOTHING to do with VZW or RIM? really?

Then you admit to trying every unauthorized beta OS out there and claim that makes you an expert on the next offcial release? really?

By all means, go to sprint and get a great phone on a crap company with bad service and horrible customer realtions that hemmoraged 2 million customers last year...seems like a smart move

you are either an angry, petty person with no life that enjoys being rude to people that aren't allowed to talk back, or you made this up to make yourself feel big on the forums

great job either way, moron
    icarus, you took the words right out of my head. He mentioned everything single thing that one is supposed to keep to themselves. Altering the OS with betas has NOTHING to do with Verizon and doesn't make them responsible for his phone.

Anyone who knows anything would have known that the stuff he went off on this woman about had no place in the conversation.
    04-01-09 04:26 PM
    LOL.. now that made my day
    04-01-09 04:36 PM
    Just goes to show how upset some people are with the storm that they'll take it to this level. Talk about shooting the messenger. Im sure they shrugged it off and went about their day.
    04-01-09 04:42 PM
    /rant

rant/
    Having a bad day? How about adding something meaningful to the thread. This adds nothing and only re-enforces why the storm forum is "The b*astard child" of CB.
    04-01-09 04:46 PM
    What I want to know is why the I PHOnE is under lock and key @ best buy and storm is just there on display ?

Figure something else to talk about...maybe is that chicks fault too lol....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 04:57 PM
    What I want to know is why the I PHOnE is under lock and key @ best buy and storm is just there on display ?

Figure something else to talk about...maybe is that chicks fault too lol....

LOL MyQ! I saw an iPhone yesterday at Best Buy that was bolted down so tight; it made me laugh.
    04-01-09 04:59 PM
    Having a bad day? How about adding something meaningful to the thread. This adds nothing and only re-enforces why the storm forum is "The b*astard child" of CB.

thanks for the spanking "daddy"
    04-01-09 04:59 PM
    ...you're a D I C K!!!!!!!

But then you did not ask.
    04-01-09 05:11 PM
    LOL MyQ! I saw an iPhone yesterday at Best Buy that was bolted down so tight; it made me laugh.
    I know right maybe IPHONE'S are not ment to be manhandle
    In the other hand regardles of it issues the STORM still a bb
    04-01-09 05:25 PM
    thanks for the spanking "daddy"
    Lol...it hurt me more than it did you. Sound familiar?
    04-01-09 06:47 PM
    Had almost the same issue in a VZW store the other day. There was another customer looking at a storm. He already had one but wanted to find out why his was slower than the display. Customer "disservice" was unable to do anything for him. I showed my phone and showed him how to check memory (his was less than 1mb) told him to do a battery pull and go to crackberry . com and bring his reading glasses. showed him my phone running 109 and how fast things were compared to his. He is now here somewhere getting updated i am sure.

I am sure some reps are well informed but that did not seem to be the case that day where i was.

Crackberry.com should be put in the manual when this phone is purchased. Better than any owners manual.
    Whats funny is the difference between the storms we walk around with and the display models is we have the media card inserted. The display models do not. Give it a try if you want remove the media card, reboot your phone and even if your on .75 it will fly.
    04-01-09 09:33 PM
    If someone asks me what I think of something I own, I'm going to tell them. The OP was just answering her question. In my opinion, if you ask the question, be prepared for whatever answer you may get. I know that Blackberry has Reps. that go into Stores all over the country and ask Employees and customers what they think of their products. So it could have very well been a Blackberry Rep or a Verizon Rep.
    04-01-09 09:54 PM
    If someone asks me what I think of something I own, I'm going to tell them. The OP was just answering her question. In my opinion, if you ask the question, be prepared for whatever answer you may get. I know that Blackberry has Reps. that go into Stores all over the country and ask Employees and customers what they think of their products. So it could have very well been a Blackberry Rep or a Verizon Rep.
    SkiB, In the OP's own words, he "unloaded on her!" No one is removing the fact that she asked him a question. He didn't have to go at her like she was personally responsible for whatever flaws he feels his phone has.

And, if you read all the stuff he "unloaded," everything he said is the very thing anyone with any sense doesn't going off on someone about. Beta OS's, themes, and the like. If he was moaning about a phone in it's factory state, thats one thing, but as I said, he went off on her then came here and bragged about it like he was supposed to get a pat on the back for treating someone so horrible

If you were the male in that womans shoes, how long do you think you would have stood there and took what the OP was dishing out?
    04-01-09 10:04 PM
    ScandaLex, first off, I have been in this type of situation, I have asked a customer a question and had them "unload" on me. As a Rep of a company or customer service rep. you are told that when people do "unload" that you must just take it, all you can do is attempt to apologize and try and be sympathetic.

Secondly, He was discussing Issues with the phone. There was nothing the Rep could have done regarding leaks, Beta os's, 3rd party apps. Etc. In my opinion he was stating the fact that the phone is somewhat unusable (or difficult to use) because of the current operating System. He used the Beta OS's and 3rd party themes as an example of things that are being done in these forums to make the phone more friendly and usable. Ask anyone on the Storm forum and most will admit that there are flaws/issues to the current operating system that need to be addressed and hopefully fixed/resolved.

Third, Using the word Unload doesn't necessarily mean something bad. I "unload" my opinion all the time and it doesn't mean I am coming at someone. The term "unload" could be used as an Expression not an Attack.

You take this as it was an attack on the Woman, but it was not. It was His opinion about a piece of equipment that the Woman asked about.
    04-01-09 11:34 PM
    I don't disagree with the fact that it kind of seemed like he wanted some praise for his actions. But at least he had some remorse for his actions...
    04-01-09 11:37 PM
    I agree with a lot of other people's comments about this post.

You're an ***** to have treated her like that.

She is not employed by Verizon, she is a Best Buy sales person who resells Verizon service, but Best Buy obtains their phones from the manufacturer.

Also, I wonder why if you post here you haven't read other people's posts here on how to mod your device. Instead of being so arrogant and trying to make people feel bad you should focus on your own inability to customize your phone in the way that it should be instead of crippling it.
    04-02-09 12:10 AM
    Skibum:
    Third, Using the word Unload doesn't necessarily mean something bad. I "unload" my opinion all the time and it doesn't mean I am coming at someone. The term "unload" could be used as an Expression not an Attack.

I see what you're saying, Skibum, but there's a difference between offering your opinion about anything and being objective, versus discussing only the negative features. Doesn't make anyone feel good.
    04-02-09 12:13 AM
    Good point willtatz!

04-02-09 12:19 AM
    So someone (either a VZW rep or a BB sales person) asked the OP for his honest opinion of a device, he gave her his honest opinion, and somehow there is something wrong with that? It doesn't sound like the OP was attacking the woman at all, just giving his honest opinion of a device the he was ASKED about. I guess customers aren't allowed to speak their opinions anymore?
    04-02-09 09:44 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD