Still love podtrapper. Would recommend it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 07:05 PM
    I just loaded podtrapper . . . HOLY CRAP - what an awesome application! I am downloading ESPN, Onion News and gadget weekly over the air. I hook it up to my car and I am ready to go. I can now leave my ipod connected to my stereo at home.

I highly recommend this ap. Go get the free trial and set up your favorite podcasts to make sure it works.
    02-04-09 09:09 AM
    A few hints:
    * set it up to load daily but only while charging - this will save battery and it will download at night when you plug it in - you can still change it to download on the fly.
    * hit "Exit" not "close" to exit out of the ap to be sure it closes.

I was draining battery until I did those two things and now it is fantastic!!
    02-04-09 09:11 AM
    Been running podtrapper since its very early days. If you listen to podcasts this is the app you want. You can add any podcast feed (not just the ones in the database). Developer is very responsive and significant updates keep coming. It works flawlessly on storm. I would have paid a lot more than $10 for this app for sure.
    02-04-09 09:26 AM
    Been running podtrapper since its very early days. If you listen to podcasts this is the app you want. You can add any podcast feed (not just the ones in the database). Developer is very responsive and significant updates keep coming. It works flawlessly on storm. I would have paid a lot more than $10 for this app for sure.
    I would have paid more as well! I am in awe over this application. It does something I have been waiting for . .combines all my gadget functionality into one: PDA, phone, internet, podcasts, and music. All on my storm and I never have to hook up to a computer!

You made a good point . .the developer if VERY active on his support forum - always a good sign!
    02-04-09 09:36 AM
    Any free app? I really just need something to save my place in between using other media files.
    02-20-09 01:35 AM
    I sync all of my podcasts direct with iTunes, works perfect.
    02-20-09 02:08 AM
    Nice the Champ - please share with us how you to this OTA...

I sync all of my podcasts direct with iTunes, works perfect.
    02-20-09 01:56 PM
    Nice the Champ - please share with us how you to this OTA...
    lol sorry it was 3am, I missed the OTA part
    02-20-09 02:33 PM
    Ha - np - Too bad as that would be a KILLER AP - OTA Itunes!!
    02-20-09 05:51 PM
    But does it at least save your position in the file when you open another song or video?
    02-20-09 06:28 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD