Any decent apps for DL podcasts directly to the Storm?

I know I can sync with iTunes, but it would be nice if I could DL/listen/manage them directly from the Storm.

Thanks!
    01-07-09 06:47 PM
    Podtrapper has been working well for me so far... it has a 30 day trial.

There is an ota link for this thread... forums.crackberry.com/f134/podcasts-ota-124034/

Sorry... i mostly read and cant post links yet.
    01-07-09 07:04 PM
    I'm sure someone is gonna say "use the search", but here is the OTA link

I think this app is great. so far so good.
    01-07-09 07:59 PM
    Never used it but thought about it, but heard good things about it. I dont listen to podcasts that often at all so I would not want to pay for a program at all.
    However so far have not heard anything negative about it yet at all.
    01-07-09 08:04 PM
    I've enjoyed the OTA downloads that PodTrapper offers, and there have been quite a few updates since I bought it two weeks ago. I can walk to work when the weather is nice, and it's been great having the podcasts available. I know there are free ways to get podcasts by syncing with the PC, but the time and trouble it saves me is well worth the price of purchase.
    01-07-09 08:51 PM
    its worth it simply cause it downloads then OTA on its own and keeps your podcasts separate from your music, oh and it saves your place in the file if you stop it.
    01-08-09 12:45 AM
    I'm writing a podcast download/listening utility that is optimized for the Storm. Right now I've got it working so it'll let you listen to the podcast w/o downloading (streaming), once I get offline listening working I'll release it (for free)....hopefully that will be next week.
    01-08-09 09:29 AM
    I generally just use opera to download them but it throws them in the music folder but I would definitely dig an sop that would dOwnload them for me automatically.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 11:51 AM
    any updates???
    01-21-09 12:41 PM
    I'm writing a podcast download/listening utility that is optimized for the Storm. Right now I've got it working so it'll let you listen to the podcast w/o downloading (streaming), once I get offline listening working I'll release it (for free)....hopefully that will be next week.
    What's the status on this app... Is it ready? I would love to try this
    02-16-09 12:16 PM
    Podtrapper is awesome.
    02-16-09 12:31 PM
    ...hopefully that will be next week.
    Sup? (I'm next week.)
    02-20-09 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD