Using an iMac with my new storm. Have pocketmac- It says no media card present but there is an 8G card in there. Do I need a special card reader? Thanks!
    11-21-08 09:49 AM
    I have the same problem with the Bold.. I've been searching through threads but nothing still
    12-31-08 03:56 AM
    Click on the options icon (the wrench) and scroll down to memory and make sure you have the following settings:
    Media Card Support: On
    Encryption Mode: None
    Media Transfer Protocol: On
    Mass Storage Mode Support: On
    Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode when Connected: Yes
    Then select save when you hit the Escape key

Also, songs that are sampled over 256K won't play on the Storm. Otherwise, it's very cool!
    12-31-08 02:21 PM
    I have a macbook and a curve. I have done EVERYTHING including calling vzw,apple,and blackberry support and still no answers! can someone help me plz?
    01-28-09 08:19 PM
    i have a storm tried everything also i can't get it to work in any sync manager except pocket mac and the features are very limited also it wont mount on my white macbook the media card is in i think its something to do with the mac update because it worked right before i updated to 10.5.6 rim needs to keep up with mac updates ill wait till their is a mac update or ill just use a card reader i will never switch to windows.
    04-04-09 11:15 PM
    Hi, I had the same problem with pocketmac reading the memory/media card between my Storm and imac (even BB's own "Medai Sync" for Mac software said there was no media card installed)...
    The only way I could get itunes onto my BB was to buy a cheap USB Micro SD card reader which allowed the media card to mount onto the desktop, then just drop itunes songs directly into the card, a bit of a pain but still the only way I can get music, photos and movies onto my phone via Mac.
    05-26-09 08:18 PM
    turn mass media mode on. if that doesnt work, get a PC!
    05-26-09 08:26 PM
    I found a fix to that problem.

My Blackberry Storm when using Pocketmac would not sync and gave me the error "no mounted media card found". Also the storm would not show up as a USB volume on any of my Mac's desktops.

The solution:

The fix was to hook up my Blackberry to a PC, search the internet for a file:

BB storage Activation.bat

And once I ran the program, it updated my blackberry and my blackberry would show up on my Mac's desktop and sync.
    08-25-09 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD