Have any of the developers out there seen pocket god for the iphone??Its probably the coolest useless app i've seen for iphone or storm. Id definitely be willing to shell out a couple bucks for that one.
    03-16-09 03:33 PM
    Have any of the developers out there seen pocket god for the iphone??Its probably the coolest useless app i've seen for iphone or storm. Id definitely be willing to shell out a couple bucks for that one.
    go get an iphone or a ipod touch... i did lol

i got a 16gb ipod touch and a storm BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

its the only way your gonna get that one
    03-16-09 03:39 PM
    so what exactly does it do??
    03-16-09 06:14 PM
    Yeah, I am curious as well.
    03-16-09 06:15 PM
    so what exactly does it do??
    It is a fun game made by Bolt Creative. You basically have fun with a bunch of islanders like kicking them into the water, kicking them to the volcano, directing a lightning strike on them, etc etc.

It is a fun game and should not be hard to develop for the Storm.
    Last edited by substring; 03-16-09 at 06:26 PM.
    03-16-09 06:22 PM
    K i googled it...here's what I got

Pocket Blog

It does actually look pretty neet
    03-16-09 06:29 PM
    While playing, just remember...

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
    03-16-09 07:29 PM
    Count me in if this ever happens for the storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 07:30 PM
    While playing, just remember...

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
    QFT. I love that movie lol.

BTW, this app is useless and a nice way to pass a few minutes at a time.. the animations and things you can do are really cool.
    03-16-09 10:52 PM
    looks kinda lame to me...
    03-17-09 07:19 AM
    however, the creators have also been trying to update the game non stop making it pretty awesome. im going to email them right now to ask about storm products
    03-17-09 07:55 AM
    I'll let everyone know when I get a response
    03-17-09 08:04 AM
    any update on this? i'd like to see it on the storm too
    03-17-09 07:46 PM
    I'd def play this.

03-17-09 08:35 PM
    any update on this? i'd like to see it on the storm too
    Since this game was developed particularly for the iPhone and iPod Touch, it was written in a different code base and it won't work on the Storm.

I don't know if Bolt Creative will rewrite a version for Storm or not, but I seriously doubt they will. I sent them an email and they didn't reply back.

Based on what I have seen, this game is not really that hard to develop. The 99 cent sales price proves that it did not cost Bolt a whole lot of programming time and resources to develop it. I hope one of the BB game developers can write a similar one. I am willing to pay double for a Storm version, and I believe many Storm owners will too.
    03-17-09 10:11 PM
    I wish we had this app, then I could have more variety other than dope wars and block breaker

03-18-09 12:30 AM
    I wish we had this app, then I could have more variety other than dope wars and block breaker

Yeah, I sure hope the Storm game developers will catch up to that level. Give them some time, I guess.
    03-18-09 06:50 AM
    This is a 23.4 MB app, as per the website, which would be concerning given our current application memory issues.
    03-18-09 07:23 AM
    This is a 23.4 MB app, as per the website, which would be concerning given our current application memory issues.
    I am sure a developer can come up with a lighter version. Besides, you cannot completely copy a game because I am sure it is copyrighted.

There is no doubt in my mind that some developers here can build a similar game with much smaller footprint. I refuse to believe we don't have developers here who are as smart as those iPhone developers.
    03-23-09 10:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD