So i searched and only found one request for a Text From Last Night app! It would be amazing. My job truly sucks (although yes, flamers, i am happy to have a job) and this + my FML app would totally help me make it through the day. For those of you that dont know just google texts from last night. they really only take the best of the best. i would LOVE to be able to have a BB (Storm) app for this site, or even a launcher to a mobile version or something. pleeeeease the market is def there and we would donate/pay for an app this bomb.
    06-09-09 05:54 PM
    Why start a new thread if you found one already...
    Go to their mobile site and bookmark it, done :}

PotBB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 07:04 PM
    The Texts From Last Night website takes FOREVER to load on my Storm... And its awkward to read... but I agree, I could honestly read that site for hours. Hilarious. Especially because I feel Ive been in many of the situations..
    06-09-09 07:23 PM
    The Texts From Last Night website takes FOREVER to load on my Storm... And its awkward to read... but I agree, I could honestly read that site for hours. Hilarious. Especially because I feel Ive been in many of the situations..
    hit the column view button , that helps... but yeah id like an app for that n fmylife as well, jus make it easier
    06-09-09 07:38 PM
    hit the column view button , that helps... but yeah id like an app for that n fmylife as well, jus make it easier
    FMyLife Link for Mobile Download.

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Camel_Back; 06-09-09 at 11:19 PM.
    06-09-09 11:03 PM
    YES! I want it now!
    06-10-09 01:04 AM
    06-10-09 06:21 AM
    this is just the launcher, not the app people are looking for.
    06-10-09 07:42 AM
    this is just the launcher, not the app people are looking for.
    Sheesh! Just trying to offer something that I found. AndI do believe he said a launcher was better than nothing.
    06-10-09 07:50 AM
    Sheesh! Just trying to offer something that I found. AndI do believe he said a launcher was better than nothing.
    was not bashing, I tried loading it, and was just letting the people know what it was.
    06-10-09 08:09 AM
    just rss feed.
    it shows you just the new ones.
    06-10-09 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD