Now that the official is .148 and caught up with the leaks you can't show friends features they don't have anymore and I hate it, so can someone be so kind to put a 5.0 Os into the wild.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by tghockey07; 05-31-09 at 11:36 PM.
    05-31-09 11:27 PM
    lol, i think .50 leak should be out soon, but u could always use the hybrid lol
    05-31-09 11:31 PM
    Here ya go:
    5.0.0.127 link.

Aww its dead. Someone else try? Fail here.
    Lol

05-31-09 11:32 PM
    A 5.0 leak would be sa-weet. This .148 is not doing it for me.
    05-31-09 11:36 PM
    Here ya go:
    5.0.0.127 link.

Aww its dead. Someone else try? Fail here.
    Lol

IT WORKED FOR ME! Ha but you're a funny one.

05-31-09 11:38 PM
    IT WORKED FOR ME! Ha but you're a funny one.

To be honest, I wish I could leak a 5.0. Alas I cannot. You can ask Don, but he might laugh >.>

05-31-09 11:39 PM
    I don't know how many of you have looked at the added features of 5.0. Many storm users will probably find themselves a bit disheartened when they see that there's not much new to them.

5.0 is more of an effort to place all devices on the same OS for ease of development. While there are a few new features not seen yet, most of the new features will be familiar to anybody who's purchased a new BB in the last 8-10 months. And those that are new to the Storm aren't really all that extraordinary.

If you look at the breakdown of 5.0 features that has been blogged already... the storm category already incorporates most of what's new.
    05-31-09 11:44 PM
    you guys are just wow.

VZW comes out with an update and you cant sit on it for a day you already want something else that your not really supposed to have
    05-31-09 11:53 PM
    you guys are just wow.

VZW comes out with an update and you cant sit on it for a day you already want something else that your not really supposed to have
    most of us have had this update for a couple of weeks tho. it's old news, we're wanting bigger and better, just the way it goes w/ leaked os
    05-31-09 11:55 PM
    you guys are just wow.

So are you saying you never upgraded to a leaked OS since techincally you're not supposed to have it? And .148 has been out for weeks now, so all of us who upgraded have been expecting yet ANOTHER leak to come.

Once you start upgrading to the leaks, you can't stop as it seems to me. So the moment you upgrade, you start the wait process for the NEXT leak.
    05-31-09 11:58 PM
    you guys are just wow.

I hear ya...

Despite the uproar begging for an official update from Verizon, releasing one will not appease them. Draw up a poll on how long it'll be before people start whining and moaning about when the next leak comes out and I'll pick.... oh wait... too late.
    05-31-09 11:59 PM
    LOL! I see CB is in for another Stormer riot.........*grabs helmet*
    06-01-09 12:03 AM
    Need something to brag about to my friends who are on that behind official stuff.
    06-01-09 12:10 AM
    I am in total agreement. The fun just fades once your leak becomes official.....boo...hissss. Let's go 5.0!
    06-01-09 12:11 AM
    Comes with the device hehe. Phone is fine now I don't see the problem that others are seeing with it anyways. Maybe in six more months another os will come that works even better then again isn't six months speculation of the ETA for the storm2?

06-01-09 12:13 AM
    You guys should know better than to beg for a leak.

06-01-09 12:29 AM
    I guess it didn't take much for complaining and whining to start
    06-01-09 12:37 AM
    Sad to say but, I believe RIM will never really hit the mark with what the majority of CB believes would be a perfect OS for the Storm.
    06-01-09 01:32 AM
    most of us have had this update for a couple of weeks tho. it's old news, we're wanting bigger and better, just the way it goes w/ leaked os
    Agreed! .148 was the "thing" a few weeks ago.
    06-01-09 01:38 AM
    Tour anyone?
    06-01-09 01:43 AM
    So are you saying you never upgraded to a leaked OS since techincally you're not supposed to have it? And .148 has been out for weeks now, so all of us who upgraded have been expecting yet ANOTHER leak to come.

Once you start upgrading to the leaks, you can't stop as it seems to me. So the moment you upgrade, you start the wait process for the NEXT leak.
    Well if the leak or update doesn't actually fully solve all the issues at hand, then yes we constantly look forward for new releases or leaks.

Just like a person who eats but isn't quiet filled, they constantly look forward to the next meal.
    06-01-09 01:50 AM
    You guys should know better than to beg for a leak.

beg for nothing, not even mercy.
    06-01-09 01:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD