There are a lot of new people on here so most folks who have been around forums a lot are trying to be patient. However, you can see there is a lot going on here and posts are popping up all over the place. Please, please . . if you have a question - search the forum first and see if it has been answered or discussed. If you cannot find anything, then by all means post a question and people will be very helpful.

Some folks are posting questions when the answer is the post right below! And then are getting upset when folks call them out. If we use the search, we can find answers quicker and the forum will be cleaner!

off my soap box now.
    12-03-08 10:04 PM
    I second that. BTW what color is your soapbox? Mine is white with flames on the front
    12-03-08 10:08 PM
    mine is translucent!
    12-03-08 10:10 PM
    Too bad in 2 days this thread will be on the bottom and you'll have the same problem again. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 10:14 PM
    Your hearts are in the right place but they're not going to listen. They can't find the sticky threads but they can find the "post new thread" button.
    12-03-08 10:15 PM
    I know . . . but at least I can say I fought the good fight!
    12-03-08 10:35 PM
    Search? What is that? And how in the he ll do I do it? Honestly, I've never heard of "searching" through a forum.
    12-03-08 10:37 PM
    I second that. BTW what color is your soapbox? Mine is white with flames on the front
    To paraphrase Dr. House, "makes you look like you're going fast?"
    12-03-08 10:37 PM
    Too bad in 2 days this thread will be on the bottom and you'll have the same problem again. Lol

LoL, doesn't matter, it can remain at the top. People that think they have something cutting edge to say will just jump on the forum real quick and hit the "New Topic" button.......

Listen, there are some people out there that just don't know how to search. I'm serious, they have an idea of what they want, but don't know what to put in the search box.... It's amazing really to watch these people... People I personally believe should not have a blackberry for a phone, but nonetheless...
    12-03-08 10:40 PM
    Its kinda hard when the forum is filled with stickys and is pretty much a slow unorganized mess! Why don't the mods clean this place up?

12-03-08 10:46 PM
    Search? What is that? And how in the he ll do I do it? Honestly, I've never heard of "searching" through a forum.

I will be running a tutorial tomorrow at 1, 2, 5, 7, and 8 pm. Please attend all classes to be certified.
    12-03-08 10:47 PM

One hour and twelve minutes . . one to page two. Well I tried
    12-03-08 11:16 PM
    Bump...does that help guys? I like to be on top...lol

12-03-08 11:51 PM
    didn't you read the forum rules? they dont want people bumping threads...
    12-03-08 11:53 PM
    didn't you read the forum rules? they dont want people bumping threads...
    Because people read rules as much as they search before starting a new thread. Lol

12-03-08 11:58 PM
    what is this search thing you speak of?
    12-03-08 11:59 PM
    Hahahahahahahahahhaahhaaaaa....

Seriously. Do you think this little thread will actually do any good?

12-04-08 12:02 AM
    it wont do any less for this forum like 90% of the other threads...
    12-04-08 12:04 AM
    I would love it if everyone put descriptive titles on their threads the make search easier. That would be great.
    12-04-08 12:06 AM
    you don't like the "OMG?!?!?!?!?! HELP?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" titles?
    12-04-08 12:08 AM
    Ha. Its just hilarious to me that these please search threads keep being posted by every generation of crackberry members. Vets are rather used to it by now. Everyone wants to play mod..

12-04-08 12:10 AM
    How do I find the search feature and what is it for? If someone doesn't respond in 30 seconds I will start a new thread. I'm not kidding.......Don't make me do it!

12-04-08 12:13 AM
    How do I find the search feature and what is it for? If someone doesn't respond in 30 seconds I will start a new thread. I'm not kidding.......Don't make me do it!

pffft...new threads for questions not answered in 30 is for rookies...double posting a new thread is where its at for the n00bs
    12-04-08 12:20 AM
    noobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    12-04-08 12:35 AM
    pffft...new threads for questions not answered in 30 is for rookies...double posting a new thread is where its at for the n00bs
    D@mnit. I'm never going to be one of the cool kids. I'm tired of being a dork. If someone doesn't reply to this post I will double post. I will do it....I'm SERIOUS!!!

12-04-08 12:35 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD