I know april fools days comming up, but I know jokes posts about new OS will make a lot of people angry . Respect the forums

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 11:02 AM
    I 2nd this motion...however there will no doubt be multiple "i just had to do it" posts
    03-27-09 11:05 AM
    I know april fools days comming up, but I know jokes posts about new OS will make a lot of people angry . Respect the forums

Seriously? It's going to happen...probably more often if people ask for it not to.

How about just stay away from the forums for one day?
    03-27-09 11:07 AM

Agreed

03-27-09 11:09 AM
    People already are making prank threads about OS releases and such. Why would april 1st make a difference.

My friends mother's brother's cousin's uncle's daughter's friend is a VZW rep and they say the new OS will be....

**** like that is always poppin up.

hehe

03-27-09 11:14 AM
    You know it's going to happen whether you ask nicely or not. Save your breath.
    Just take anything you see here on that day with a grain of salt
    03-27-09 11:33 AM
    I have seen other forums successfully operate running blacklists.

Trust is like virginity, once you lose it you never get it back. Does somebody make a claim??? Check and see if they have engaged in bulls**t games before. Everybody learns to pounce them when they try again... Eventually everybody learns and incidents greatly reduce in frequency.

So you say somebody that's never been to the forum just made an unbelievable claim??....

...What are you listening to them for in the first place?

Make the Bulls***ers List a sticky and you will find it very effective. Is YOUR reputation worth angering a lot of people for a sick laugh ONCE???

03-27-09 11:37 AM
    I think I'm gonna avoid crackberry on that day. But my luck they would actually release a new OS and I wouldn't see it.
    03-27-09 11:37 AM
    oh come on

how hard is it to click back out of a bull**** thread?
    03-27-09 11:42 AM
    Some of us already believe the April Fools pranks is in place, via Blackberryos (a VERY good site). We shall see! Come on folks April Fools pranks are fun!
    03-27-09 12:37 PM
    Seriously? It's going to happen...probably more often if people ask for it not to.

How about just stay away from the forums for one day?
    +1 for this lol
    03-27-09 01:29 PM
    only way it will happen is if the mods decide to post something about not doing it...but thats unlikely
    03-27-09 01:54 PM
    Well hopefully they would release one before then. It would kind of take the thunder away from the pranksters!
    03-27-09 02:20 PM
    Kevin should make a sticky or something. I am sure 10000 new threads will be started and clutter up CB!

03-27-09 02:22 PM
    Kevin should make a sticky or something. I am sure 10000 new threads will be started and clutter up CB!

agreed....
    03-27-09 02:23 PM
    5.0 is supposed to be released on April 1. Heard it from a guy at Bed, Bath and Beyond. I can't wait!

03-27-09 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD