Now we all love the fact your trying to bump your post numbers.... But 12,13 NEW threads by the same person is redamndiculous. Like seriously. I don't normally have a problem with it, because I scan and bypass it. But I'll say one poster that's been a negative influence on my Friday has been CRSV.

Guy I'm sure your cooler than a polar bears toe nails. But for someone so opinionated about the bads, and the negatives about the Storm, you need to make one ongoing thread where you can Rant and Rave about the things you had, and continuously bump it.

Other 'I phone' users that keep trying to depict that a Storm can't compete with an i phone, and keep relating the two...Stop. Matter of fact, if you have a I phone, and don't have a review of a comparison between the two phones, stop complaining about the touch screen and things of that nature.

Then there's one post... 'Don't buy the phone (yet)... Like seriously... I actually agree with the topic title, to WAIT until bugs are fixed...but of course people went totally LEFT field complaining about random dumb things, like 'don't get the Storm, it doesn't use a standard usb' or something.

I've sat and monitored the post everyday for a week, and I've come to the conclusion if you people don't get your way 100 percent, you find every niche about the phone wrong.

Moral of the story is: Please be conscious of the forum space. 25 post about a gap on the screen is ridiculous. Use the search function, its there. If you can't be that compromising, please just spec tate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 04:59 PM
    Just deleted every post of this thread. Lets stop the flaming. Classanova kind of has a point. How many threads to we need?
    11-21-08 05:30 PM
    I agree. My apologies for the unplesantries

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD