so im not sure how or why but i noticed that my sms disappeared. i dont think i can send or recieve txts. been on the phone with verizon but they couldnt help. i have the .114 hybrid installed. only app i installed was the vingo trial, but immediately deleated it as it didnt work well for me. im also getting a java null exception. i dont have a working computer to sync with. typing this on my playstation. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
    05-19-09 10:42 PM
    Messages->Options->SMS and Email inboxes-> change to separate
    05-19-09 10:51 PM
    thanks for your response. when i change to separate i lose my mms icon as well. 3 people from verizon supposed to call me back, none have. im very frusterated with them right now. how do you do a master reset on this phone?
    05-19-09 11:36 PM
    thanks for your response. when i change to separate i lose my mms icon as well. 3 people from verizon supposed to call me back, none have. im very frusterated with them right now. how do you do a master reset on this phone?
    On a BB, this is known as a wipe. To do this, go to Options, Security Options, General, press the BB/menu button, select Wipe Handheld, and follow the on-screen instructions.
    05-19-09 11:37 PM
    I had the same problem with my phone.
    T was giving me a java.lang.NullException error. I read multiple forums and googled the error. The only way I got it to fix was to wipe my handheld.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 01:22 AM
    SMS and MMS come into the same box
    QUOTE=symtex420;2599281]thanks for your response. when i change to separate i lose my mms icon as well. 3 people from verizon supposed to call me back, none have. im very frusterated with them right now. how do you do a master reset on this phone?[/QUOTE]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 09:34 AM
    mine was giving me the java lang pointerexception as well.. drove me crazy. i asked everyone about it.. so i'm hoping the wipe will work.
    05-22-09 02:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD