I am not sure what I did. I thought I knew what I was doing...the worst kind of person I guess. I updated to .114 and I tried to go back to .109 because of the keypad problem and it wouldn't let me. I downgraded back to .75, but now when I am trying to go back to .109 it doesn't recognize I have installed the update. It only shows .65 and .75. When I go to the help dropdown in DM it shows that the device software installed on my computer as .109 but it won't give me the chance to load it. I have uninstalled all device software except for .109.

I am so lost, it doesn't make sense to me.

Please Help!!!
    03-12-09 12:29 AM
    Turn off your internet connection and make sure you have only .109 on the computer

you can also try this:

C:>program files>common files>RIM>apploader>apploader icon
    Best way to load OS
    03-12-09 12:42 AM
    Thanks I am trying now...I REALLY appreciate your help!!!
    03-12-09 12:52 AM
    Turn off your internet connection and make sure you have only .109 on the computer

you can also try this:

C:>program files>common files>RIM>apploader>apploader icon
    Best way to load OS
    It didn't work. I think I am screwed. It is working but stuck with the .75 os.

Anyone else have any ideas?
    03-12-09 02:31 AM
    go to ur bb manager on ur pc, than go to from there application loader, than update software. if u wanna downgrade make sure you dl .75 from ur provider or blackberry.com lemme know if it works for ya it worked for me
    03-12-09 02:43 AM
    Peace Man,
    just take it easy, and everything will work out,

here are 2 solutions,

1) delete the vendor file
    (i noticed this solution here, but i never tried it, so search for it, in the forum)

2) install the 0.75 os, ( if you can't find it here, let me know, will upload it for you),
    2.2 I assume you now already have the 0.109 os installed already,
    2.3 delete or or backup all the 0.75 files that you just installed,
    2.4 copy all the files from the 0.109 folder ( a lot of files, and 2 folders) to the 0.75 folder
    2.5 open desktop manager, upload applications, ( and look for the os that says 0.75 for storm 9530), and install this one.
    2.6 before you install, you can check all the file versions, it will all be 0.109

enjoy
    03-12-09 04:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD