i just upgraded my software version on my verizon blackberry storm from .75 to .113. i love the software and only have one problem. i use that phone to tether to my laptop but ever since the software update i can't. i get an error and my access manager shuts off! is there anything that can fix this? or perhaps a way of creating a DUN connection? i have windows XP and use Verizon Accesss manager to tether... please please please help! i can't go on without my internet @ home and i don't want to downgrade back to crappy .75!!!!
    05-15-09 11:00 PM
    Go to> OPTIONS > MEMORY > AUTOENABLE MASS STORAGE > YES.
    Try that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 12:44 AM
    Did it work?

05-16-09 10:42 AM
    Did it work? (Jeopardy Theme)
    05-16-09 10:53 AM
    i just upgraded my software version on my verizon blackberry storm from .75 to .113. i love the software and only have one problem. i use that phone to tether to my laptop but ever since the software update i can't. i get an error and my access manager shuts off! is there anything that can fix this? or perhaps a way of creating a DUN connection? i have windows XP and use Verizon Accesss manager to tether... please please please help! i can't go on without my internet @ home and i don't want to downgrade back to crappy .75!!!!
    I don't know if this will help, but I had a similar problem and found that if I locked the screen before I tethered, I stopped getting error messages.

05-17-09 09:12 AM
    Correct me if i'm wrong but couldn't you simply install this like we used to do with the aircards #777 instead of using vzaccess manager? I hate that program, freaking bottle neck.
    05-17-09 09:21 AM
    Wonder if Mr. Self-Destruct self-destructed?

05-17-09 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD