A cup of coffee went over my storm two weeks ago, now it clicks even better than before
    I think that may be the funniest thing I've ever heard!! I might just try that technique for mine... jk
    03-11-09 12:11 PM
    I got the install shield as a gift and put it on but got water in my screen it works fine but I need to know how to take the screen off to get the water out.... Or should i use a rice bath....? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME I AM FREAKING OUT

Did you read the instructions? It does tell you the phone will look water spotted for up to 48 hours. You can put it in front of a cool hairdryer or a fan, but don't panic! Mine was spotty in a few places for a week before it finally dried out but it works fine.
    03-11-09 12:15 PM
    You should never of had to spray so much water on the shield in he first place. Two squirts far the
    Screen should b perfect next time and spray it from about a hand length away. A fine mist will work cause once you put
    The protector on the screen all the little droplets will join together as one and. Then you just
    Move it into position and wipe it gently around the edge to get the moisture away from the cracks
    And hen if it looks good don't touch it till its a bit more stable to squeegy all the bubbles out . But there
    Shoulnt be many bubbles. If you move it around to much it sucks and looks horrible. I've applied two. Flawless . Perfect
    People ask me where I got it done cause they can't believe its not part of the phone put there by the
    Manufacturers. Seriously it looks like a million dollar clear coat when its installed properly. The biggest
    Tip I can give you is make sure you wash your hands very clean and spray most of the liquid on your
    Hands when applying. This will sure that no dirt or marks , oil can get on the film. If you need more tips on getting
    The shield perfectly flawless just let me know. I have all the tricks and am very experienced when it comes to these applications.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 12:23 PM
    Lol - glad it worked out for ya.

PS: I always tell people it's pronounced cara-mel NOT carmel!

Its better.... thank God!!!!!
    03-11-09 12:28 PM
    A cup of coffee went over my storm two weeks ago, now it clicks even better than before

I'm not sure why but this post made my day lol!

03-11-09 12:30 PM
    karamell.. you need to relax haha, i did the same thing, however, i poured the solution into a bowl and just added water, and i completely drenched each piece in it before applying it, i let excessive amounts of water drip to the edges of the screen, let it dry overnight, and by morning you couldnt even tell. there is NO need for a rice bath or anything like that.. the solution dries VERy quickly (just like you said you experienced on your fingers), so it will dry just as fast, for the water ON the screen, thats just because you didnt push it all out, it wll be fine so dont worry!
    .. i have done this on 2 phones because my first one needed to be replanced (syncing issue)
    03-11-09 02:07 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD