sorry that was nubbish but yeah ive tried that it starts to do it then gets fatal error
    What operating system are you running on your computer. I hope it is not Windows 7??

How to perform these procedures are explained at the top of this Thread in case you have not yet read through that information.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ho...eta-os-122851/
    02-07-09 11:05 PM
    can you reload the old OS using DM?
    02-07-09 11:05 PM
    rofl in the 2 hrs it will take to get an answer in here, it will take 30 minutes of reading to learn everything you need to know about upgrading/bricking/downgrading/masturbating
    02-07-09 11:07 PM
    it wont install!!!! wtf i need major help!
    The first thing you need to do is take a couple of deep breaths and calm down. This is fixable.

As I stated in a couple of posts above, you will need to wipe your phone before installing the OS. That will clear it and bring you back to the 507 error which is normal, then you should be able to go the AppLoader folder and double click on the Loader.exe file and it will load the OS. You will also have an option to pick the apps you want loaded just like you do in DM.
    02-07-09 11:09 PM
    i cant do anything when i go to load something on the phone it never connects and if it does connect it says fatal error!! i dont know what to do ive tried many things out there but i just have no idea
    02-07-09 11:10 PM
    alright well i downloaded the JL and extracted it and doubled clicked and it asked if i wanted to install i said yes and nothing happens
    02-07-09 11:12 PM
    i cant do anything when i go to load something on the phone it never connects and if it does connect it says fatal error!! i dont know what to do ive tried many things out there but i just have no idea
    Read my posts, download jl Cmder and wipe your device. If the phone is plugged into a USB slot, jl Cmder will find it and wipe it for you if you follow directions.

Good luck, but I have run out of patience, since you do not seem to want to read the posts, provide answers to questions or clear detail on what you have already done.

All of the information you need to fix this has been posted in this thread if you will read it.
    02-07-09 11:14 PM
    please man im trying to do what your telling me but i cant!
    i go to install JL but nothing happens it never installs!!
    i dont understand why it isnt please help me man
    02-07-09 11:18 PM
    What OS are you running on your computer?
    02-07-09 11:24 PM
    Go to this link and follow the directions. There are a couple of links at the bottom of the page that you can use to re-download jl_cmder.

JL_Cmder Javaloader Utility
    02-07-09 11:29 PM
    DJM1947 i love you man i calmed down focused and got it done sorry for being a panicking noob but thank you soo much
    02-07-09 11:29 PM
    DJM1947 i love you man i calmed down focused and got it done sorry for being a panicking noob but thank you soo much
    sometimes deep breathing helps.

I take it this means that you got the OS to load, or you got it wiped??

Either way, try to do more research on Crackberry, you will find that for most issues detailed instructions already exist.

I hope you line .99 as much as I do.

bye
    02-07-09 11:32 PM
    i wiped and i loaded .90 is that alright im rebooting and im not sure if it worked????
    02-07-09 11:34 PM
    i wiped and i loaded .90 is that alright im rebooting and im not sure if it worked????
    Were you able to get the phone to boot with .9.

I signed off last night just afetr my last post and i have had other commitments today until now.
    02-08-09 05:25 PM
    Search the Forum threads. All you need is in there. Good luck!
    02-08-09 06:16 PM
    Search the Forum threads. All you need is in there. Good luck!
    a little late aren't ya?
    02-08-09 06:27 PM
    Yeah hehe lack of a leak this weekend got me a little edgy. I guess tardy as well.
    02-08-09 06:48 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD