My blackberry starts with the black screen and moves into the blank white screen after a while for less than a split second an error message comes up and i think it says JVM: P Fault Reset and it starts the cycle again.

My phone froze yesterday with a low battery. I performed the battery pull and it never came back up.

Please How do i get my phone back running. My PC crashed and i have lost my back up and my contacts are all i've got.

any help is very appreciated.

Mayii.
    06-15-09 11:08 AM
    You may have to reinstall the OS. As for backups, I am not too sure. You can try putting the DM on another PC and see if you can connect and back up, otherwise you might be in trouble.
    06-15-09 11:30 AM
    My blackberry starts with the black screen and moves into the blank white screen after a while for less than a split second an error message comes up and i think it says JVM: P Fault Reset and it starts the cycle again.

My phone froze yesterday with a low battery. I performed the battery pull and it never came back up.

Please How do i get my phone back running. My PC crashed and i have lost my back up and my contacts are all i've got.

any help is very appreciated.

Mayii.
    i have been having the same problems with my bb storm did you solve the problem or did you have to take it to the store and get a new one
    06-27-09 05:08 PM
    I have the same problem since yesterday!
    Any idea how to resolve our problem?
    greets from austria
    08-06-09 07:02 AM
    i have the same problem....doesn't sound good.
    10-04-09 08:43 AM
    I am now having this problem. Did anyone come up with a solution to fixing it? If so please let me know. Thanks
    07-03-10 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD