Hello Everyone....I Have A Problem With My Unlocked BlackBerry Storm 2 With T-Mobile. The Storm 2 Came From Verizon But I Got An unlocked code to unlocked the phone and everything was working GOOD (internet,E-mail,Facebook,Myspace And All that) Just Couple Of Days ago when i try to get on my internet there is message pop up said " This Is A Wi-Fi Service. Please ensure your device has an active Wi-Fi connection and try again"I got The Blackberry data plan. I had called T-mobile they had me doing all kind of Reset and stuff like they still cant fix the problem. and they give me this site to get some ANSWER! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! Thank You
    P.S Before This problem when i turn my phone off and turn it back on it will send me a message said Your Blackberry Is registed. and Now It Wont.
    06-21-10 11:38 PM
    Got a number of threads on this already. This is a common problem with T-mobile service in relation to the Storm 2.

Give search a try. It will bring up plenty of other threads where this is discussed.
    06-21-10 11:52 PM
    Thanks adambigge! But I DIDT Find any Helpful Tips! Any Other Idea?
    06-22-10 12:21 AM
    its just wont work for some people is my take
    06-22-10 04:22 AM
    It Work Fine Before....This Problem Start Just Couple Days Ago! HELP ME PLEASE!
    06-22-10 07:58 AM
    If you download Opera mini or Bolt you will be able to get internet, The stock browser and email will not work. most internet dependent third party applications will work, but not the RIM applications.

If you are dying to get your storm to work, then move to AT&T since it is unlocked, or Verizon.

I am in the process to do the switch, because I think that this problem is a T-Mobile problem and not an OS problem, So don't expect to see a fix here.

Good Luck.
    06-22-10 08:10 AM
    When they find out you have a Storm 2 they are killing the service. They do an audit everyday and when they find an improper device they kill it. Those that are working have not been discovered. This has already been posted see link below. Sorry, sell it and buy a 9700.

T-Mobile killing service to unlocked Storm devices? | CrackBerry.com
    06-22-10 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD