I am running .87 on my storm and for months now when i've downloaded applications, they aren't working properly, when i go to select something it's not highlighting and its now letting me slide up or down easily. It seems as though its not recognising my touch?? why is this? It seems to be all applications not just one
    Thanks
    03-31-09 06:13 PM
    Does this happen with the "core" apps that come with the Storm? Like the phone book, calendar, etc.
    03-31-09 06:22 PM
    no it doesnt actually, like factbook etc they all run smoothly, it has affected weather eye and other downloaded apps
    03-31-09 06:27 PM
    In that case, pick one app, remove it, then reinstall it. See if that helps any. If it does, rinse and repeat with all other affected apps, otherwise feel free to stop back for further suggestions.
    03-31-09 06:41 PM
    sounds like some apps may be running in compatibility mode. Dunno if the app may or may not need to be. Options -> Advanced -> Applications, find the app in the list and check the properties
    03-31-09 06:52 PM
    thanks, but i just downloaded a new application today and its doing it, so i doubt reinstalling will do much.
    What should i be looking for in properties?
    03-31-09 07:00 PM
    it's just frozen my storm now, i downloaded the application center and tried to quit it and it did but left half the keyboard on my screen
    03-31-09 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD