my friend has a blackberry storm 1 and is on his 3rd phone in a row that doubles all music videos pics and any other media he puts on it. like he has rhapsody and when you look in the sd card on the rhapsody program it shows all his songs he wants and also shows them again but just the song name and is unknown artist and unknown album. he then tries to listen to them and once in a while they wont let him play any songs and he has to delete them off then re put them all back. his pictures will also double up from time to time and i have to sit and erase all the doubles for him. we thought it was the phone but this is like i said the 3rd one that does it and i cant seem to find anyone with this problem. can anyone help us please
    06-09-10 10:37 PM
    I think it is just a bug in the OS. When I look at my files on my PC it shows two of each, but on the phone there actually is just one file. I just ignore it. I have not had any problems with playback or anything.
    06-10-10 07:51 AM
    I have not noticed that problem with any of the OS that I use... I have had problems with files that I deleted using my computer through Mass Storage, showing back up in the media player. But the file is not there, so if you click on it all you get is an error. So maybe it is the same problem... I've never added back any of the files I deleted to see if it would show the real file and the deleted file.

Since upgrading to .591 I have not noticed this problem anymore, you might try that.
    06-10-10 09:03 AM
    Yea, keep upgrading. That'll fix it. Blackberry owners know this. It's always upgrading or wiping or upgrading. It's not a smart phone. It's an on going project.
    06-10-10 03:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD