Ok I am leaving my iPhone for a blackberry storm 2 unlocked. Please help me. The person that is giving it to me is currently using it for t-mobile. What do I need to do to have it working for at&t.. I need all the help I can get. Please

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-10 01:26 PM
    Use CBs search field for unlocking a BlackBerry. There are hundreds of threads with information on this.

04-17-10 01:31 PM
    Yeah, make sure to unlock the BB. Normally the carrier will allow you to unlock them with no add'l fee. Ask your friend to have it unlock before buying it.

04-17-10 01:57 PM
    If he is already using it on TMobile, you don't have to unlock it. It's already unlocked. Search CB for the How to Use unlocked storm on ATT including service books, etc.

It's already unlocked, so look through probably method 2 in the following thread

How to get all features working unlocked Storm 95xx

Good luck and enjoy the Storm2
    Last edited by spyderman09; 04-17-10 at 02:03 PM.
    04-17-10 02:00 PM
    Ok I am leaving my iPhone for a blackberry storm 2 unlocked. Please help me. The person that is giving it to me is currently using it for t-mobile. What do I need to do to have it working for at&t.. I need all the help I can get. Please

Just need a BlackBerry Data Plan and your all set.
    04-18-10 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD