Please Fix Buzz Berry.

A lot of things about this product are great.... HOWEVER, if buzz berry is on and I click on Silent mode, it will still buzz. If I click on ALL ALERTS OFF it will also still buzz.

Hmmm.....
    03-07-09 02:31 PM
    In the forum navigation click "Search Forums."
    03-07-09 02:33 PM
    Yes I know there is a thread about problems with buzzberry but this was not answered or resolved. At least from the other buzzberry threads I have read.
    03-07-09 02:38 PM
    Please anyone? Does anyone know WHY when I get called if my profile is set on normal it rings fine and vibrates. If I switch it to silent or all alerts off it still vibrates. If I go in and turn buzzberry off and set it to one of those profiles it does what it should and makes no noise or movement.
    03-07-09 10:22 PM
    You must adjust settings in EACH profile, ie once in your normal, and once in your silent profile. Just tested mine and it seems to work just fine.
    03-08-09 01:57 PM
    Thats strange, if I click on the sound button in the upper right corner it brings up the menu. If I scroll down and click on "Set Ring Tones/Alerts" I can adjust ringtones and alerts. HOWEVER, no matter what profile is "active" when I do this it just changes the settings for "normal."

For example:

I go to loud and change volume to 10.
    I then save.
    I THEN start over click on Silent as active profile.
    Change Silent Volume to 0.
    Save.
    If I go back and look at my active loud profile the volume is now on 0.
    It appears that when you click on Set Ring Tones/ Alerts it only adjusts the "Normal" profile.
    03-08-09 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD