The builder constantly freezes when I try to export it. I read somewhere that all fonts need to be default. I assume that means all the ones with 9500 in their name? Can anyone give any help on this. Cheers
    02-11-09 06:35 PM
    Default meaning not changing them at all...I know it sucks but that's all we have right now...
    02-11-09 06:39 PM
    ah damn so if i have changed them then it wont work, even if i change them back?
    02-11-09 06:43 PM
    I don't think its close to finished. There are things you still can't change when you need too, like folder icons and you can't have the focus icon over when on the home screen.
    02-11-09 07:05 PM
    right i started from scratch using my other one as a template sort of. i made sure i changed nothing to do with the fonts. i still cant export =/ . . . help anyone? please?
    02-11-09 07:08 PM
    I am able to export and generate files with .jad and .cod extensions but how do i get these to my phone?
    02-11-09 07:22 PM
    ive sorted mine now, you can't modify the highlight image for the menus either. ive exported it too. need to find somewhere to host it now...
    02-11-09 07:47 PM
    I am able to export and generate files with .jad and .cod extensions but how do i get these to my phone?
    If you export it again in .alx format, your desktop manager should be able to install it from add/remove applications in the app loader ... I think .jad file are mainly used for ota distribution so those file would be uploaded to a web server
    02-11-09 07:54 PM
    If you export it again in .alx format, your desktop manager should be able to install it from add/remove applications in the app loader ... I think .jad file are mainly used for ota distribution so those file would be uploaded to a web server
    Not sure I saw an option to save as an .alx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 08:06 PM
    Not sure I saw an option to save as an .alx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    when you export ... this window should appear. select ALX

02-11-09 08:11 PM
    I changed all icons and made basically a custom theme and now it wont let me export please someone help..the fonts might have been changed but i changed them back to defaults. I'm using windows xp 64..thanks
    02-11-09 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD