How hard is it to learn how to create a theme? Is there a specific language you need to know? I've seen programs being built from VB for BBs. Same idea for themes? I'm very interested in learning, and seem to think I can figure this out if everyone else can.

PS
    I knew they shouldn't have deleted that guys thread earlier. He said he was going to post it, and he came threw. Probably won't get the donations he was looking for tho...
    02-11-09 12:01 AM
    Congrats! I also have to say I'm also impressed that there's no flaming and it's been 5 pages already! :-)
    First in Storm forum history!
    02-11-09 12:01 AM
    First in Storm forum history!
    Why am I not surprised lol But I'm also interested in creating themes if anyone's interested in teaching...or if there's a thread, you could point me there :-)
    02-11-09 12:03 AM
    Im done download woot!
    Here we go finally.
    02-11-09 12:04 AM
    Seems to be this is a beta of the program
    Still can do work tho!
    02-11-09 12:05 AM
    As soon as I started the download my anti-virus popped up:

Scan type: Auto-Protect Scan
    Event: Risk Found!
    Security risk detected: Bloodhound.Exploit.213
    File: C:\Users\David\AppData\Local\Temp\A9R73F.tmp
    Mine didnt pick up anything when I scanned the installer... scanned with two different scanners
    02-11-09 12:05 AM
    He updated the site again.

"this is just the installer... whole RAR file (whitch is going to include installer, icons themes and more =593mb) will be shared in 1.75 hours or so....

THIS is free software, although not yet avaible.... feel free to use it and spread your art around....

PS: CrackBerry took down my posts for including donation link... something that was normal on XDA... (before 8900 i was addiced to TyTN) ...... ppl who spend their presious time to give you that tool/theme/ROM do deserve something in return,,,, i was also surprised how many ppl were paranoid of viruses... cmon ..."
    02-11-09 12:06 AM
    PS: CrackBerry took down my posts for including donation link... something that was normal on XDA... (before 8900 i was addiced to TyTN) ...... ppl who spend their presious time to give you that tool/theme/ROM do deserve something in return,,,, i was also surprised how many ppl were paranoid of viruses... cmon ...

1.75 hours til rar file too
    02-11-09 12:07 AM
    Mine didnt pick up anything when I scanned the installer... scanned with two different scanners
    Yeah, I didn't pick up anything the second time I tried downloading.

Not sure what happened.
    02-11-09 12:08 AM
    What's the reason he can't post up this whole rar now?? A little weird imo..
    02-11-09 12:10 AM
    3 minutes to go i cant wait i new canvas to paint on
    02-11-09 12:10 AM
    What's the reason he can't post up this whole rar now?? A little weird imo..
    It's 600mb. It's probably taking a while to upload.
    02-11-09 12:11 AM
    He updated the site again.
    for what its worth...tell him thanks a lot !!!
    02-11-09 12:11 AM
    How quickly can a theme be created?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 12:12 AM
    ah I see...

almost installed on my PC..will report back..
    02-11-09 12:12 AM
    PS: CrackBerry took down my posts for including donation link... something that was normal on XDA... (before 8900 i was addiced to TyTN) ...... ppl who spend their presious time to give you that tool/theme/ROM do deserve something in return,,,, i was also surprised how many ppl were paranoid of viruses... cmon ...

1.75 hours til rar file too
    I think people were paranoid about virus as others had tried to take advantage of others with all the OS leaks and rumors going around.

Also some (including myself) might have thought that this was too good to be true and also that no one had heard anything about a release date 4.7. This really just seemed to come from no where.
    02-11-09 12:13 AM
    Got it all installed and rebooted...I've been looking through the menus and options and it seems legit!! Can't wait to get some themes out there!
    02-11-09 12:23 AM
    "Should I sleep... or should I create a new theme... No contest!"
    - Crackberry Addict
    02-11-09 12:24 AM
    If you have the time...would it be possible to make a really cool penguin theme? I LOVE penguins and I think that'd be super awesome. Thanks a bunch :-) Happy creating guys and gals :-)
    02-11-09 12:27 AM
    Can't figure out how to edit landscape views such as the landscape lock screen blue background..anyone found it??
    02-11-09 12:31 AM
    Can't figure out how to edit landscape views such as the landscape lock screen blue background..anyone found it??
    first thing i looked for too........want to change that screen BAD !
    02-11-09 12:36 AM
    While in the "Lock" section under Inspector, go up to the menu bar View --> Landscape view. Now you have access to the blue lock screen.
    02-11-09 12:36 AM
    it's weird..the landscape view option or orientation option is grayed out.

edit: ahh figured it out.
    02-11-09 12:38 AM
    ill upload a theme in a sec with a different landscape lock BG just for a test...be prepared..
    02-11-09 12:41 AM
    k, here's a link to a BS theme but the landscape lock screen is different! Worked great!

Megashares - Drag. Drop. Yup. The first site to provide FREE file hosting with drag n drop support.

edit: not sure if youll be able to get it from MegaShares..I can't even seem to download it.
    02-11-09 12:53 AM
104 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD