I create a playlist and then add songs. But if I pick one song from an artist, my Storm adds all songs from that artist. I am working with a Standard Playlist. Is there anyway to disable this "feature"?

When creating the playlist I have even seen a notification saying all songs from a selected artist will be added (paraphrasing). But the only options are "ok" and "cancel".

Thanks
    12-03-08 08:16 AM
    Not sure how you are doing it exactly but I just go inside the album highlight the one song hit the icon on the bottom for add to playlist, and only that song will transfer.
    12-03-08 08:24 AM
    lol, that is what I thought I was doing. I go into Artist and then Album. I highlight the song and click the add to playlist. Then my list of playlists shows up. I click on the playlist. Then a notification comes up saying it has been added. Then I go and look at the playlist and it has every song from that artist listed, arg!
    12-03-08 09:47 AM
    lol, that is what I thought I was doing. I go into Artist and then Album. I highlight the song and click the add to playlist. Then my list of playlists shows up. I click on the playlist. Then a notification comes up saying it has been added. Then I go and look at the playlist and it has every song from that artist listed, arg!
    I have the same problem. Very frustrating.

Anyone have any tips?

Also is there a way to create a playlist from DM on the media card? the only option i see is to create a playlist on the phone's memory.
    12-08-08 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD