I'll keep this short and sweet... It was running version .65 and was told there would be an update available on Friday. First off I was shocked at how small it was. Noticeable smaller and lighter than my Bold but pretty solid in feel. OS was not buggy at all - just a bit slow (especially compared to my Bold).

Nooone should be concerned about adjusting to the click screen. I have been a BB user for years and it was no problem getting adjusted. What concerned me about the screen is that there is a small space around the whole screen that dust,ect. will definately find its way into. Get the ins. if you are extending for 2 years.

I would agree with almost everything I have read to date from those with Vodaphone - I expect the new OS to run even faster.

Overall, I have to admit I am a tad bit dissapointed. To me I hyped this phone to be the second coming of Christ but it was just "cool". I signed up for my plan with the rep and he is going to be in the store at 6:30 on Fri morning and is just going to activate my new number and ring me up at my convenience. Was going to go in at 7am but now will just stop in on my way to work around 9.
    11-18-08 10:36 PM
    that gap has a seal around it ... it will be ok no dust dont worry
    11-18-08 10:39 PM
    It didn't seem like it did - but you may be right. I was just surprised that the WHOLE screen pressed down into the phone. It reminded me of that game I played when I was a kid where you had to fit all of the pieces onto the board before it popped up and shot the pieces everywhere...
    11-18-08 10:50 PM
    It didn't seem like it did - but you may be right. I was just surprised that the WHOLE screen pressed down into the phone. It reminded me of that game I played when I was a kid where you had to fit all of the pieces onto the board before it popped up and shot the pieces everywhere...
    That's exactly what the Storm does, except I hear it's the Send and End keys that pop out. (sorry, couldn't resist)
    11-18-08 10:54 PM
    That's exactly what the Storm does, except I hear it's the Send and End keys that pop out. (sorry, couldn't resist)

What was that game called?
    11-18-08 11:01 PM
    I dunno, wasn't it something like Pop-Ohh!
    11-18-08 11:03 PM
    he is right. Look through the Ghost Armor thread toward the end (page 14 or 15) the Sales Rep called Rim to ask for us and they confirmed that to be the case.
    11-18-08 11:04 PM
    I dunno, wasn't it something like Pop-Ohh!
    Hehe. Me thinks I found the game. It's called Perfection.

Looks like we might have another game besides BB and "Mole." Sweet
    11-18-08 11:12 PM
    Hehe. I just hope we don't see and experience the light, 'cause that light aint' pretty.
    11-18-08 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD