When I play music or a video the 4 onscreen buttons disappear. If I press where they used to be though it'll do what I press. For example, if I press where the pause (||) used to bed it'll pause the song. Anyone else getting this?
    11-23-08 02:17 PM
    Just lightly touch the screen if you want the controls to show back up. You don't need to click it just touch it. Cheers!
    11-23-08 02:25 PM
    yeah, I know about that. but it just flickers and disappears. Like won't come back, it worked the first day, but at the end of the day it won't work. It won't come back when I lightly touch it...
    11-23-08 02:30 PM
    I don't have a problem with the 4 buttons along the bottom of the screen, but there is another screen above them that I see intermittently which contains the usual mp3 "song progress line" which you can move to different parts of the song. This control bar also has buttons for "random", "continuous loop", time played and time remaining, along with several other controls.

I can't get this bar to stay visible. The only way I have found to bring it up momentarily is as follows: While playing a song, press the left convenience key (voice commands) on the side of the phone. The bar appears for just a few seconds.

Is anyone else seeing this???
    11-23-08 03:05 PM
    I've heard of this issue happening on a few phones running the .65 firmware. It was apparently solved in .75 but very few people received a phone with that version.

My friend was having the same problem but it was fixed with a hard reset.
    11-23-08 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD