I am looking for the

"Front facing swivel plastic holster with sleep mode & swivel clip.

found at Blackberry® Storm™
    under accessories.

Anybody know where this can be purchased? My verizon store didnt have it, neither did best buy. I need a holster, this sleeve is a POS.
    11-20-08 02:39 PM
    nobody has seen this?
    11-20-08 03:27 PM
    No, but I'm hoping they have some accessories in store tomorrow when I pick mine up. I'm hoping for this belt clip and the docking station. I have no idea what the word is on available in stores yet.
    11-20-08 03:29 PM
    You do NOT want that flimsy piece of crap. Get a leather holster. Too many BlackBerrys mysteriously "fly" out of those plastic things.
    11-20-08 03:36 PM
    I was debating about getting that or the leather. The store only has the leather holster, So I will probably be getting that. Also, they said they are not getting the dock in and that only blackberry will be selling it.

Im not sure if that information is accurate, but my store said they will never have the dock.
    11-20-08 03:40 PM
    You do NOT want that flimsy piece of crap. Get a leather holster. Too many BlackBerrys mysteriously "fly" out of those plastic things.
    Which leather holster do you recommend? I was looking for the plastic one the OP showed.
    11-20-08 03:42 PM
    Not this one, I hope..
    11-20-08 03:45 PM
    This is the one the verizon stores are selling:

But blackberry has another one being released soon that has a metal silver blackberry sign stamped on the flap. this one is just impressed into the leather.
    11-20-08 03:45 PM
    Not this one, I hope..
    the stores dont have that one. I was looking for it, but they had the one I posted above, which has a swivel clip. I looked at it today, it is a nice holster.
    11-20-08 03:46 PM
    When I ordered mine today the rep offered me some accessory packages. I took him up on the one for the leather holster and car charger for $30.00. I hope it's the holster like pictured above.
    11-20-08 03:48 PM
    OEM leather holster all the way like the one in the above post or the soon to be released one.
    11-20-08 03:50 PM
    I want the holster too. I have it for my Curve and I really like it. I've always used leather holsters in the past but this one is good. I tried to order one today when I placed my in-store pre-order but they aren't available yet. My rep. called back later and said that they were recalled due to a QC issue and should be in stores the first week of Dec. I saw them at Best Buy today, but I'm waiting per her word. They've always taken very good care of me in the past. She threw in free overnight shipping for me, I got the cradle for $21 and free screen savers. I'm taking sub sandwiches for the store tomorrow. THEY ROCK!
    11-20-08 05:44 PM
    When I ordered mine today the rep offered me some accessory packages. I took him up on the one for the leather holster and car charger for $30.00. I hope it's the holster like pictured above.
    i think the case in that deal is a horizontal case. i also took that deal and that's what the rep told me. if i dont like it, i'll just return it.
    11-20-08 05:49 PM
    yeah i have never been into cases or holsters to much. but do to the nature of this devices design i am thinking putting it in my pocket isnt the best idea. so i might have to get a holster for it as well. that verticle unit isnt to bad looking at all. i just hope when you get it in your hands its not to bulky. its all that bulk that i hate about most of those things. plus with many of them i see my shiny new blackberry smashing all of its awesomeness all over the concrete floor at work lol
    11-20-08 08:26 PM
    I was debating about getting that or the leather. The store only has the leather holster, So I will probably be getting that. Also, they said they are not getting the dock in and that only blackberry will be selling it.

Im not sure if that information is accurate, but my store said they will never have the dock.
    Good call. I'll wait for the Seidio version. They make holsters just like this and the one I bought before was very nice quality.
    11-21-08 03:45 PM
    The holster in the OP was ringing up for $10,000 this morning here in Kalamazoo. Needless to say I just went with the silicon cover.
    11-21-08 03:50 PM
    the guy at vz told me those swivel clips had been recalled. had not heard that before but i had one for my curve and because of it's crappy quality, my curve fell out and into a water puddle last week. I still like it best for a case but i don't know where to get them (if vz says they're recalled?)

i can't confirm the recall. just what I was told.
    11-21-08 03:53 PM
    The corporate store wasnt able to order it for you for delivery?
    11-21-08 04:01 PM
    I was told in the store this morning that the plastic clip was recalled due to the phone not snapping in all the way and falling out
    11-21-08 05:41 PM
    I'm looking for a hard plastic case like the Incase Slider. My work tends to make my phones take a little abuse and the Slider is a great case. Anyone make any announcements yet for cases besides BB, VZW and all of these fly by night internet retailers?
    11-21-08 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD