I work for a VZW Indirect Agent. Well a co-worker and I registered for that damn blackberry workshop preview that someone found a week or so ago. Well we get a call from our boss as well as vzw's indirect regional manager for this area and they have told us that this is a workshop intended for Small Businesses? Really? I Dunno but we are f-in pissed. I was really looking forward to getting to play with on on thursday because I don't see our lcoations getting any of these phones until Monday or later.
    11-18-08 06:18 PM
    I'm signed up for one on Thursday morning. They called about an hour ago to confirm that I was attending. I asked how many people they were expecting and he said 25-30.

So much for listening to all of the crap posted here. Thursday, I will know what my store can do for me as to delivery, lines or online ordering for fastest guaranteed fulfillment.
    11-18-08 06:23 PM
    I'm going to my local store's preview event too. She just called to remind me about it. She also told me that they will be opening up at 8am on Friday (not the usual 9am; and not ONE SECOND EARLIER!) and lines are expected to be crazy to say the least. She did confirm that it will be first come, first served regardless of whether it was for a new customer, new line, upgrade, full retail, etc. They are taking pre-orders on Thursday during the preview. She said they would not be processed until Friday morning (before store opening) and delivery would most likely be Tuesday, but could be Monday.
    11-18-08 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD