It will not give me the option to delete a picture once a picture has been stored onto my card. If I save to internal memory, it will allow me to delete them.

I can delete pictures off of sd if I use a computer. Any ideas? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 09:56 PM
    It will not give me the option to delete a picture once a picture has been stored onto my card. If I save to internal memory, it will allow me to delete them.

I can delete pictures off of sd if I use a computer. Any ideas? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Are you on a BES?
    11-27-09 10:23 PM
    nope. i am on bis
    11-27-09 10:59 PM
    How are you accessing them to delete them?
    11-27-09 11:11 PM
    I can delete them by accessing them computer then click on the drive.

I have tried to delete with my phone by going to the file via the "files" app and in picture viewer mode. If I had saved them on my internal memory, they can be deleted on handset. It's not a huge deal, I was just wandering why I can't do it anymore. I used to be able to. Just weird.
    11-27-09 11:46 PM
    u should just do it on ur BB go to
    options>memory>while in memory press BB key>choose format...this will delete it
    11-28-09 06:59 AM
    u should just do it on ur BB go to
    options>memory>while in memory press BB key>choose format...this will delete it
    That will work if he wants to delete everything. I'm not sure that's what he was trying to do
    11-28-09 07:14 AM
    ive been having this EXACT same problem for well over a month now and cannot figure a way to delete the pics either. Thank you for posting this, I just hope something usefull comes up.
    06-15-10 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD