Via email Bluetooth or mms they come to the recipient upside down anyone know why?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 06:37 PM
    Stop using the camera upside down. Just a guess.
    11-29-09 06:43 PM
    Not using it upside down lol

11-29-09 07:04 PM
    I would also like to know this.

11-29-09 08:01 PM
    It's look like Verizon issue I have the some thing on mine,
    I know some S1 with the same issue.
    11-29-09 08:05 PM
    My S1 did this. If you flip the phone over, things come out just fine. No issue on the S2 ........yet.
    11-29-09 08:15 PM
    I would also like to know this.

glad its just not me .. now how can this be fixed??? it would be assinine to have to take all my pictures upside down first lol ... in some cases you wont be able to send them to a cpu then rotate it from there ... should we call vzw? or is this a RIM issue??
    11-29-09 08:28 PM
    If I take my picture in portrait mode it will be sent sideways. If I take my picture in landscape it gets sent correctly. I have no idea why.

11-30-09 12:52 PM
    If you hold the camera so that the phone buttons are in your right hand, it works fine. I agree though.. software should fix it so no matter what end is up it all ways comes out the same.
    11-30-09 04:22 PM
    glad its just not me .. now how can this be fixed??? it would be assinine to have to take all my pictures upside down first lol ... in some cases you wont be able to send them to a cpu then rotate it from there ... should we call vzw? or is this a RIM issue??
    Hopefully this helps all of u with this question abut sending the picutres on their side. if you notice wen u send a picture that u took in lanndscape/horizontally it sends correctly...right, but wen u send a pic. that u took portrait/vertically it flips it to horizontal...well i found out that the camera on the BB acts like a regular camera its doesnt flip the pictures. It just shows them how u took them.
    Finally sorry about all the writing but i think it might help explain y it sends ur pictures that way.

FIX:My fix anyways, before u send ur pictures via email,mms,bbm,bbgruops, or any other way. While viewing ur pictures rotate them fist then send them.
    I know its anoying to have to do this everytime but it works for me, hope it works for u guys
    11-30-09 04:45 PM
    this is a known issue, a rep from verizon told me it would be fixed when the software update comes out.
    11-30-09 10:50 PM
    this is a known issue, a rep from verizon told me it would be fixed when the software update comes out.
    the vzw reps always say stuff like that but most of the times they really dont know
    12-05-09 01:57 AM
    Mine are turned sideways when I send them.

12-05-09 06:55 AM
    Mine are turned sideways when I send them.

look at post #10 i explained how to fix ur problem...
    12-05-09 07:05 AM
    look at post #10 i explained how to fix ur problem...
    Until you start using whole words, and not "ur" AOL/TXT-speak shorthand, I don't think anyone wants to read your posts.

cuL8r alig8tr
    12-07-09 11:11 PM
    Until you start using whole words, and not "ur" AOL/TXT-speak shorthand, I don't think anyone wants to read your posts.

cuL8r alig8tr
    Grammar Nazi in the hizouse! Turn ur spell check on errbody.

12-07-09 11:15 PM
    Okay just got back from local Verizon store who had no idea it was an issue. She had me call tech support from the store so she could find out what to do. The rep on the phone had me wipe my phone and try it again to see if it still happened since he couldn't find it as a known issue on the BB site he was searching. Oops after he had me do the wipe he found it was a known issue and I had 2 choices...go back to the old operating system or have them send me a replacement phone. Uh made no sense since I really had only 1 choice as a new phone wouldn't fix the issue if it really was an operating system issue. When I said this over the phone, the gals at the Verizon store just laughed cause they new I was right. I went home and restored my phone and kept the new operating system since I like it way better than the last. There's some obvious issues, but he said that it has been escalated it to a known issue...he just couldn't find that info before he had me wipe my phone! I'm glad that I backed it up before I went there. What a waste of time!

Last edited by Sha49; 12-22-09 at 12:06 AM.
    12-21-09 11:57 PM
    Just FYI I had this issue with OS .320. But do not have the issue with OS.428. I tried taking a picture in all three positions (portrait, buttons on left landscape and buttons on right landscape) and the pictures all sent right side up.
    12-22-09 01:03 AM
    would be nice of this new OS would officially show up.
    12-22-09 02:37 AM
    would be nice of this new OS would officially show up.
    Yeh would be nice!

12-22-09 12:03 PM
    my OS is the most recent one downloaded, images are still sent upside down
    04-21-10 10:16 PM
    why do people still ask vzw reps questioned regarding issues with there phone?? I dont know. We know 20 times more then they do.

Sometimes I ask them questions when I'm in the store paying a bill or whatever just for the laugh of it
    04-21-10 10:31 PM
    My S1 did this. If you flip the phone over, things come out just fine. No issue on the S2 ........yet.
    Exactly take a pic with the power plug side down....my buddy always bitched at me for sendin upside down pix n I was always like wtf u talkin bout

04-22-10 12:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD