Is it possible to get pictures with your contacts?

Also, how do I use the email filter if I can't find it? It seems to have disapeared.

Sorry to ask two questioons, it is just driving me crazy and have to ask them.
    02-08-09 09:29 AM
    Go to the pic you want, hit menu, click set as caller I'd, select contact.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 09:38 AM
    Is it possible to get pictures with your contacts?

Also, how do I use the email filter if I can't find it? It seems to have disapeared.

Sorry to ask two questioons, it is just driving me crazy and have to ask them.
    I actually called up verizon yesterday and was forwarded to a BB expert who helped me set up my filter to get rid of the responding sent messages from your phone.

1.) You can assign pictures that are visible when a contact calls or when you click on there name within the contacts. Until a theme comes out on the storm however, the pics will not be able to be views instead of names just yet.

2.) you can go to (bis.na.blackberry.com) to set up your filters online. And/or go into the email settings ( settings > email settings) and tweak the filters from there. The site I used for VZW was quite easy to user because it doesn't offer much more than filter creations and account signature appearance tweeks.

Have fun, kepp the questions coming!
    02-08-09 09:39 AM
    You can have contacts with pictures. I use outlook 07 and each contact had a pic and when I synced my contacts with my storm, the pics also synced

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 06:20 PM
    I just snag my friends facebook photos...makes it easy to get pics with numbers for those distant friends
    02-08-09 06:41 PM
    when i add pics to my contacts they are tiny and chopped, i wish you could edit it to make them bigger.. i dont care if it takes up more of the call screen :X
    02-08-09 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD