My pictures keep rotating when sending as MMS. I take the picture in Portrait mode and then the picture rotates to landscape and tells me I can't send it as Original size and it needs to be resized. I just got a replacement Blackberry because my speaker went out on my old one. I NEVER had this issue on my old one and never really messed with settings or anything. Please help...this is really frustrating me! Thanks in advance!
    05-13-10 12:29 PM
    My pictures keep rotating when sending as MMS. I take the picture in Portrait mode and then the picture rotates to landscape and tells me I can't send it as Original size and it needs to be resized. I just got a replacement Blackberry because my speaker went out on my old one. I NEVER had this issue on my old one and never really messed with settings or anything. Please help...this is really frustrating me! Thanks in advance!
    you cant send a pic taken in potrait mode without it turning sideways,try it in landscape mode and it will work ok.
    05-13-10 12:36 PM
    You have to hold the phone like a camera with the right side convenience key up like the shutter button. I didn't have this problem before, but then it started one day. I know it sounds crazy....but it works like ford said.
    05-13-10 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD