When i try to take a picture in landscape mode with the camera and save the pictures. when i view them under media they are shown upside down. Has anyone had this problem with their storm? thanks
    05-18-10 04:17 PM
    That's happened to me. Just make sure when you take a picture, that the camera quicklaunch button in at the top.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-10 04:20 PM
    I don't use any of my conveince keys. so to go to my camera i have to hit the camera icon on the application screen. If i use them would this solve the problem you think?
    05-18-10 04:29 PM
    You dont have to use the convenience key. Just make sure that it is at the top of your device when taking the picture.
    05-18-10 04:31 PM
    I will try---thanks
    05-18-10 04:59 PM
    You dont have to use the convenience key. Just make sure that it is at the top of your device when taking the picture.
    Mine just started doing that, and I do use the convenience key for both launching and snapping. I believe it's the OS, I had installed .607 base with a hybrid a week ago and noticed all the pics I took this past weekend were flipped unless viewed on the device. Berryweather and Ultimate Lock also read them sideways and upside down.
    I was using leaks and hybrids prior as well, most recent was the official .517 from Sasktel - up till now I have never observed my photos rotatng, so until someone reports otherwise I will go with the theory that .607 is the culprit.
    05-18-10 06:35 PM
    Another way to say it would be to keep the BB keys on the right. If I don't they are upside down.
    05-18-10 08:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD