I dont know what the heck is going on. About 48 hours ago all of my picture messages are coming in as just a big block of color. No picture at all. I have updated my phone via *228 and battery pulled several times. I've called verizon, they are no help. What's going on? HELP!
    05-26-09 02:15 AM
    i am having the same problem and its really irritating. if you save the image you can see it in your pictures but it doesnt help whoever you're sending one to

havent found a fix for it yet.. DAMN
    05-26-09 03:44 AM
    Which os r u running

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 04:03 AM

this is terrible. anyone else with a solution or reason why this is happening?

recently my batteries ran down to zero a few times, but i turned my radio back on. not sure if that's the issue
    05-26-09 11:46 AM
    I had kinda large mms show as sent tho no image/blank received. 3 times > same results.
    05-26-09 12:24 PM
    I highly doubt the radio on off issue, wen I was running .75 my battery died several times without that happening. I'm clueless cuz the only time I've seen or heard of this is on some of the other os's, sorry I couldn't help more

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 03:54 PM
    it has to do with the people sending to you.

the people sending, are they on VZW?
    05-26-09 04:22 PM
    I have had the same problem for about the same time...the people I am sending or receiving from are on the sprint or alltel networks but prior to now I never had issues sending or receiving nor did I have to save the picture first before viewing it. Is this something to do with the other networks or Verizon??
    05-26-09 04:38 PM
    if it is recieving the messages and they're blocks, it is the sending party...

if you are sending and they are being delivered as color blocks, then it could be your OS (but you would see it as a color block as part of you creating the message...) or the message relay center is having an issue, and you can call tech support and advise them of this, and they can check settings, verify issues, etc
    05-26-09 04:41 PM
    Good to know...in my case the last couple of porblems have all been when i am receiving from people on other networks...thanks patches
    05-26-09 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD