i want to transfer my pics from my s2 to my computer through dm,not quite sure how?
    any help would be awesome and thanks
    07-06-10 02:25 PM
    First of all, the pics should be on your SD card. Then just plug your fone up to your PC, put it in USB mode, navigate to the appropriate folder, then click and drag. Simple as that.
    07-06-10 02:33 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/2-...b-here-485499/

Use the info provided in this thread and go from there... I had the same question posted a week or so ago...

07-06-10 02:36 PM
    Alternatively, if you don't have/lose the cable from your BB to your PC, you could buy a card reader (they're pretty cheap these days, you can find them at Wal-Mart for < $15) and then pop the SD card out of your phone and connect it to the PC that way. Just remember to check that the card reader does Micro SD.
    07-07-10 08:19 AM
    Alternatively, if you don't have/lose the cable from your BB to your PC, you could buy a card reader (they're pretty cheap these days, you can find them at Wal-Mart for < $15) and then pop the SD card out of your phone and connect it to the PC that way. Just remember to check that the card reader does Micro SD.
    I prefer the cable method myself, but I have a card reader as well. I picked mine up at Staples for somewhere between $10 and $15 (been awhile; can't remember exact price). It's a MobileMate card reader. Mine accepts micro, mini, and regular SD. I've found it to be quite handy for more than just my BlackBerry!
    07-07-10 08:45 AM
    First of all, the pics should be on your SD card. Then just plug your fone up to your PC, put it in USB mode, navigate to the appropriate folder, then click and drag. Simple as that.
    07-07-10 08:47 AM
    Couldn't have said it better myself
    07-07-10 09:27 AM
    If you only have a couple pictures, simply email them to yourself, open them up on the computer and save them.
    07-07-10 12:39 PM
    There's also an app called iTookThisOnMyPhone that will automatically upload your pics to your own private (or public) account hosted by them (or to facebook and other sites).
    07-08-10 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD