Can someone post up a screen shot, or a picture of the Storm's SMS text messages. I have the Treo 700wx with the threaded txt appm and it works great. all u do is click on a personls name and it brings up all the conservations that you have had with them.. I'm hoping the Storm is the same. So if anyone can post a pic of it, it would be must apperciated.
    11-24-08 10:24 PM
    the storm does not have that capability yet
    11-24-08 10:39 PM
    you get the last 10, 7 or however many you choose messages between you and that person, under the new one. just like an email.
    11-24-08 10:59 PM
    the storm does not have that capability yet
    ...Yes it does.

11-24-08 11:06 PM
    I wish BlackBerry has threaded SMS more similar to that of the iphone and palm devices. That's one thing I will give to those over the bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 11:09 PM
    he wants it like the iphone .. a IM layout .. it would be nice . but no , not yet . maby never
    11-24-08 11:11 PM
    ...It's the same ****. Blackberries are for business users. Get an iPhone if you want eye candy.
    11-24-08 11:14 PM
    It's not about eye candy. It's about ease of use for those that text the same people a lot. And saying blackberries are just for business users is really ignorant.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 11:17 PM
    On my curve I used BBText2IM which worked great, AND it had to option to email the whole conversation, except that I'd have a million unread messages in my sms inbox... I hope they release a version for the Storm soon...
    11-24-08 11:35 PM
    keep in mind that more graphics = more lag. I'll take these simple ones that can *MOST LIKELY* (Not sure) be updated by looking around for the right add on type deals.
    11-24-08 11:39 PM
    yeah its nothing like the treo and thats what i miss the most
    11-25-08 07:01 AM
    ...Yes it does.

What does "make muffins" mean?
    11-25-08 07:04 AM
    Threaded SMS looks very similar to my 6800 Win Mo 6.1. I am still waiting for my storm to truly compare
    11-25-08 08:20 AM
    is there away to change the color of the header where it gives you the date and time and whom the message is from? That would make it visually easier to to see and read messages.

if so, please tell i am a BB newbie
    11-25-08 08:27 AM
    is there away to change the color of the header where it gives you the date and time and whom the message is from? That would make it visually easier to to see and read messages.

if so, please tell i am a BB newbie
    great idea... i wonder the same.
    11-25-08 08:33 AM
    great idea... i wonder the same.
    ya i know, BB should hire me lol
    11-25-08 08:34 AM
    Hopefully someone can write an SMS app that will look like this for the Storm. This is very organized, easier to work with and manage. For you long time BB users that have never used an SMS interface like this, you'll love it. I just want my Storm to be the very best device it can be.
    11-25-08 09:46 AM
    yeah the one thing i love about my treo is the threaded text
    11-25-08 09:53 AM
    ...Yes it does.

That isn't threaded SMS, but thanks for the pic.
    11-25-08 09:57 AM
    the Storm is threaded sms but it's just not very clean. kinda hard to tell at a glance if you sent the text or received it.
    11-25-08 09:59 AM
    threaded sms is about the only thing i miss from my i760. right now im loving the phone. and the texting is CLOSE to threaded SMS as if u go to the most recent it will show any previous messages. they just need to hide the previous messages from displaying while still showing them in the most recent message.
    11-25-08 10:00 AM
    the Storm is threaded sms but it's just not very clean. kinda hard to tell at a glance if you sent the text or received it.
    No BB has threaded SMS. Threaded SMS consists of ONE on going conversation. There are no new messages. The conversation is stored under one message.
    11-25-08 10:07 AM
    The closest workaround I have found is to set the Number of Previous Items to the maximum (or however many you want to see on one screen) and then always remember to delete all but the latest message from that person... pain in the ****, I know, but it's the best I could figure out
    11-25-08 10:28 AM
    The closest workaround I have found is to set the Number of Previous Items to the maximum (or however many you want to see on one screen) and then always remember to delete all but the latest message from that person... pain in the but, I know, but it's the best I could figure out
    keep in mind that if you set it to the max you may experience a typing lag. this seems to be an issue with the curve and pearl, not sure about the storm.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/prob...ssaging-85917/
    11-25-08 10:30 AM
    The closest workaround I have found is to set the Number of Previous Items to the maximum (or however many you want to see on one screen) and then always remember to delete all but the latest message from that person... pain in the ****, I know, but it's the best I could figure out
    This is ridiculous to go though all of this nonsense with SMS. BB's are suppose to be great devices for communication, so they need to step up to the plate and update the SMS format because the one they have now is not good enough.
    11-25-08 10:46 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD