well my buddy was telling me about he wanted a storm but wasnt sure if he should get it because he went to this site called PHONEDOG.com i mean this guy sits there and makes this phone soooooo complicated i mean hes ridiculous on how hard he makes this phone seem anyways i showed my buddy my storm and he fell in love and is a proud owner today just watch his videos and you would agree
    02-03-09 02:35 AM
    I Completely agree man. Before I bought the Storm, I watched his segment on the Storm, and was Immidately turned off by it, until I came to the forums.

That guy is IMO, an Apple Fanboy, and even though he says he isn't. you can tell when he brings out an iPhone in each color AND the 1st gen iPhone. just hate him. he did a video on the LG Dare too and I think there is nothing wrong with that phone, just not my type.
    02-03-09 02:55 AM
    I generally prefer written reviews anyway but I truly cannot stand that guy's videos.

He's neither funny nor intelligent. I'd sooner trust my dog for phone advice.
    02-03-09 04:26 AM
    Actually I felt Noah gave the Storm one of the few unbiased reviews initially. There's currently a Curve 8900 vs Storm dogfight up on the site.

He gives it to the Curve but admits its his preference of a physical keyboard that decided it.
    02-03-09 10:04 AM
    noah is one of my favorite reviews
    02-03-09 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD