I just rescently upgrade to the new .148 version for the blackberry storm. Been working great and am very happy with it. I have had it on my phone for two days now and havent had any issue until now and this issue may not evenbe related to the upgrades version. For some reason my phone is stuck on headset. When ever my phone rings if i answer i cant hear anyone and they cant hear me unless I go into options and activate handset. Wondering does anyone know how to get it to default to handset instead of headset? I have looked everywhere in the phone and cant find that option, and yes it was working just fine after the upgrade to .148. Thanks
    05-24-09 04:08 AM
    plug head phones into the jack and then pull them out. that should help. or try a batt pull and see how that works
    05-24-09 04:44 AM
    batt pulls dont work when this happens. you have to put something into the head phone jack and wiggle it around a bit and test it from there repeat if neccessary. happened to me once, big pain expecially when your trying to make an important phone call
    05-24-09 06:43 AM
    The only way I can get mine to work is by downgrading to .75
    I've tried all the tricks and no luck.
    05-24-09 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD