Hi guys.....I have been reading and lurking for months to educate myself about this great lil device........been tempted many times to try a hybrid or make other changes but never did.........now with the official updated OS, I would like to download it....................I thought all that was necessary was to go to "wireless upgrade" and do it OTA................tried that and got msg saying I needed to delete 21MB of personal memory................so I deleted videos, photos, anything that wasn't nailed down, but I continue to get same msg..................................can anyone PLEASE help this ignorant soul???????????
    05-31-09 09:35 PM
    reboot and try again
    05-31-09 09:38 PM
    Hi guys.....I have been reading and lurking for months to educate myself about this great lil device........been tempted many times to try a hybrid or make other changes but never did.........now with the official updated OS, I would like to download it....................I thought all that was necessary was to go to "wireless upgrade" and do it OTA................tried that and got msg saying I needed to delete 21MB of personal memory................so I deleted videos, photos, anything that wasn't nailed down, but I continue to get same msg..................................can anyone PLEASE help this ignorant soul???????????
    Hook your blackberry to your computer and update using DM. Back everything up first. It will be much faster and no need to delete files.
    05-31-09 09:39 PM
    Ok I'll try now.......
    05-31-09 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD