So yesterday I update my phone to .132 and it is running great. I called in today to have the enterprise set back up but I have been letting it run for quite sometime and it is not doing anything. Anyone else have this issue?
    05-20-09 10:22 AM
    Unless you are on BES I don't think its necessary. Won't work on BIS.

If you are on BES I would talk to your admin.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ohtiggerr; 05-20-09 at 10:38 AM.
    05-20-09 10:35 AM
    So yesterday I update my phone to .132 and it is running great. I called in today to have the enterprise set back up but I have been letting it run for quite sometime and it is not doing anything. Anyone else have this issue?
    Who did you call? Your IT team? Or your provider? Your provider wont have anything to do with a BES activation, only your IT engineer.
    05-20-09 10:38 AM
    I am pretty sure it is BES server, the phone says not active and seems like it is not going to activate.
    Are you activating OTA or plugged into USB using desktop manager? If you're activating OTA BES sends and email to exchange, if it doesn't hit your inbox the activation can't occur. Make sure junkmail is turned off. If all else fails I would activate using USB using DM.
    Last edited by cadsystems; 05-20-09 at 10:44 AM.
    Who did you call? Your IT team? Or your provider? Your provider wont have anything to do with a BES activation, only your IT engineer.

I spoke with our IT dept. they told me they have it ready on there end enter my info and it should start setting it up but the phone is doing nothing.

When I first bought my Storm and set it up this whole process only took a few minutes to complete.
    05-20-09 10:49 AM
    How do I do it using DM?

With have BES what version of it do I need to be using?
    Last edited by Bimmerman; 05-20-09 at 10:54 AM.
    05-20-09 10:50 AM
    I did not delete the vendor file, could this be causing the problem?
    05-20-09 12:43 PM
    No, deleting the vendor.xml file and your OS update has nothing to do with it. I just reactivated mine wirelessly (after contacting the IT department to reset my password) and it worked fine.

Maybe have them reset the password again and if that doesn't work have them delete your account off the server and re-add it. Also, you don't have email forwarding enabled on the account you are synching with, do you? If so you need to have that turned off until activation is completed.
    05-20-09 01:01 PM
    Sounds stupid I know, bt if you mis-type your password or email addie the activation will just sit and do nothing. Happened to me once

Or keep trying in case it's a glitch with the BES.

Have you tried plugging your Storm in to your computer and running DM while on your work network? DM should find your mail server and BES activation should start automatically

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 02:30 PM
    I switched to .141, removed the vendor file and call the IT dept again and got them to reset my PW.

Everything set up as normal this time. So far I am liking .141, we will see how things are after a few more days.

Thanks for all the help guys/gals.
    05-20-09 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD