Sup Everyone,
    I always find myself getting into phone wars/debates with people who have other types of phones.
    Having said that, I am looking for some more ammo to throw at these people when these wars occur..
    Having said that, what can we say that makes a Blackberry/Storm2 better than a Droid, Iphone etc. etc.
    Any info is appreciated..

Thanks in advance!
    05-19-10 11:05 AM
    Wow, someone is insecure...
    05-19-10 11:07 AM
    Phone wars, carrier wars, or even any wars at all are just stupid. I could say that Verizon is better than AT&T all day long and where would that get me?

Seriously, I sometimes get a good laugh at all the fanboys bashing each others' phones/carriers on these forums. I could care less if someone thinks my phone is bad or whatnot. I like it and that's what matters most to me about it.

Stupid subject
    /thread
    Last edited by fearmychickens; 05-19-10 at 11:18 AM.
    05-19-10 11:16 AM
    Wow, someone is insecure...
    Thanks for your useless response...
    05-19-10 11:26 AM
    Phone wars, carrier wars, or even any wars at all are just stupid. I could say that Verizon is better than AT&T all day long and where would that get me?

Seriously, I sometimes get a good laugh at all the fanboys bashing each others' phones/carriers on these forums. I could care less if someone thinks my phone is bad or whatnot. I like it and that's what matters most to me about it.

Stupid subject
    /thread
    People debate all types of things from the best french fries to sports talk to real political stuff etc. etc.. So what you are saying is your opinion which is quite close minded..
    Thanks for nuthin'!
    05-19-10 11:28 AM
    You can't argue against or for personal preferance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-10 11:59 AM
    useless thread -> useless responses.

"That's the thing about debating, you're just going to get people more entrenched in the view they had in the first place." -Oscar Martinez
    Last edited by plkcable; 05-19-10 at 12:08 PM.
    05-19-10 12:02 PM
    You can't argue against or for personal preferance.

I was asking about FACTS about the phones and not personal preference, CLOWN
    05-19-10 12:05 PM
    lol ibtl

post ***** post
    05-19-10 12:06 PM
    Having a "phone war" is incredibly dumb and just shows how ignorant you and your friends are. Are you 12?
    05-19-10 12:14 PM
    I was asking about FACTS about the phones and not personal preference, CLOWN
    Hey now being a clown is a noble and underappreciated profession.

05-19-10 12:17 PM
    Having a "phone war" is incredibly dumb and just shows how ignorant you and your friends are. Are you 12?
    Crackberry.com has them ALL the TIME yet you are still on here..
    So talk what you know...CLOWN
    05-19-10 12:23 PM
    Crackberry.com has them ALL the TIME yet you are still on here..
    So talk what you know...CLOWN
    I know you're typing this in your momma's basement and randomly capitalizing WORDS while she cuts up your oscar mayer FOR your lunch and putting in A nice little cookie for you TO barter with the other kiddies your age at recess tomorrow...COWBOY
    05-19-10 12:30 PM
    He said that cause this is a useless thread.
    05-19-10 12:35 PM
    I know you're typing this in your momma's basement and randomly capitalizing WORDS while she cuts up your oscar mayer FOR your lunch and putting in A nice little cookie for you TO barter with the other kiddies your age at recess tomorrow...COWBOY
    LOL!
    Actually I am in my hotel room getting paid to work out of town..
    Thanks
    05-19-10 12:36 PM
    Let the phone speak for itself.

If it is a close friend, and it is possible (same carrier/plan), swap phones for a week. Carrier may not even matter if we are talking world phones, just unlock them.
    05-19-10 12:40 PM
    Let the phone speak for itself.

If it is a close friend, and it is possible (same carrier/plan), swap phones for a week. Carrier may not even matter if we are talking world phones, just unlock them.
    Good point..
    05-19-10 12:51 PM
    the end-all argument against all google android phones:

m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&warned=True&client=mv-google&hl=en&v=lMChO0qNbkY&rl=yes

05-19-10 02:58 PM
    Or how about:

m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&warned=True&client=mv-google&hl=en&v=Xtuxax8Dtk4

05-19-10 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD