last night my phone stopped ringing. I don't know what's wrong with it. Its not on silent or vibrate. It says active on normal. I've also tried to put it on silent then back to normal. I've tried pulling the battery to no avail. Am I missing something here? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
    03-20-09 01:34 PM
    don't know an official fix but you could try creating a custom profile with the ringtone and volume the way you want it and leave it on that profile and see if that works.
    03-20-09 02:00 PM
    Can you play music or ringtones through your media player? Does speakerphone work?
    03-20-09 02:02 PM
    Can you play music or ringtones through your media player? Does speakerphone work?
    I don't know what was wrong with the phone but I think I might not have not saved my settings. I messed around with it for a while and got it working. Still new to the bb os. Thanks for the help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 06:06 PM
    Never underestimate the pwr of messing around w/ something!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 08:11 PM
    I have experienced the same thing with my storm (usually after I have slacker on blast). The vzw representative I spoke to said that it's recommended that phone requires a soft reset at least twice a month. Take out the battery for 15 seconds. Once it's put back in dial *228 then send to "reset" your phone.
    03-20-09 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD